Workout mix

pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I just joined a gym today. Any suggestions for a good workout mixtape?

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I just joined a gym today. Any suggestions for a good workout mixtape?

heres one:

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Do Your Thing

Probably my #1 choice when I'm on the hamster wheel, full of up-tempo goodness for working out to.

• That one's good for about three workouts, actually.

Excellent for cardio, but if you're lifting weights, you might wanna look into the first 3 Sabbath albums.

I run to Day's "Credit Is Due" a lot.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    if you're lifting weights, you might wanna look into the first 3 Sabbath albums.

Henry Rollins is that you?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    More than ten years ago, I read an interview with Savion Glover where he said he worked out to BDP's Live Hardcore Worldwide, which inspired me to re-acquire the copy that I had previously traded to my roommate. It still didn't sound very good, though.

• More than ten years ago, I read an interview with Savion Glover where he said he worked out to BDP's Live Hardcore Worldwide, which inspired me to re-acquire the copy that I had previously traded to my roommate. It still didn't sound very good, though.

I'm quoting your entire post so that you will be unable to edit it should you come to your senses momentarily.

There is so much that I need to marinate on.

And for the record, we're not buying the transparent "more than ten years ago" caveat.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Lots of people I know work out to Hip-House.

More than ten years ago, I read an interview with Savion Glover where he said he worked out to BDP's Live Hardcore Worldwide, which inspired me to re-acquire the copy that I had previously traded to my roommate. It still didn't sound very good, though.

I'm quoting your entire post so that you will be unable to edit it should you come to your senses momentarily.

There is so much that I need to marinate on.

And for the record, we're not buying the transparent "more than ten years ago" caveat.

I added the caveat not to distance myself from Savion Glover, but simply to make it clear that it's been a long time since the Lifestyle of the Young Regatta included such things as roommates.