DUNGEN - ta det lungt :LATE PASS

1235»

Comments

• As stated above, I did like the show, thought it was a real solid performance.
    Miss B: thanks for the invite.
    Afraid your nite might be a little too tight on formatting for me, but perhaps with Dildo that might be possible. I am moving right now, but will drop you a PM next time I am coming to town. Perhaps you might be doing a special night sometime which does some other shit. I would be embarrased to play reggae records around doods like K and some other T-dot heavies... although Im certainly not tripping off the idea of playing records and holding heat.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Miss B: thanks for the invite.
    Afraid your nite might be a little too tight on formatting for me, but perhaps with Dildo that might be possible. I am moving right now, but will drop you a PM next time I am coming to town. Perhaps you might be doing a special night sometime which does some other shit.

my pleasure.

not trying to discourage you, but my nights are strictly vinyl.

you should def. PM me to see what's going on...check with KL, too.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    i was disappointed - it was pretty thin compared to the records and i did not like his voice live at all.

I don't know what spot you were on the tour, but perhaps his voice was getting worn out by that point

As I said before, the show was EASILY comparable to the records when I saw them, perhaps even eclipsing the recorded work at points

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    listen to "druganaut" and try telling me that shit doesn't sound like can.

That shit sounds nothing like CAN.

- spidey

• listen to "druganaut" and try telling me that shit doesn't sound like can.

That shit sounds nothing like CAN.

- spidey

Where you been homie???

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Long time no see homie. I've been out of commission for a bit. But I'm back again. Shutting down the Can hatters.

- spidey

• awallawall 673 Posts
    Long time no see homie. I've been out of commission for a bit. But I'm back again. Shutting down the Can hatters.

- spidey

"can hatters"?

you have shut down nothing.

• awallawall 673 Posts

GHOST NOTES

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    bull_ox said:
    i was disappointed - it was pretty thin compared to the records and i did not like his voice live at all.

I don't know what spot you were on the tour, but perhaps his voice was getting worn out by that point

As I said before, the show was EASILY comparable to the records when I saw them, perhaps even eclipsing the recorded work at points

This. I just saw them live and it was easily one of the best shows I've seen. I've never heard a live performance sound as close to the record. Some of you are buggin. The again, that's Soulstrut.

• I was going to check them here in SD on Thursday but lagged-Had to babysit a sick girlfriend.

• I have to say Im a Dungen fan also , extremely derivative stoner rock is alright by me. Good to see Leafhound get and Can get vouched for in this thread.
    Theres another great Australian band around at the moment called Tame Impala that I can highly recomend if youre into Dungen. Their lp Innerspeakers a stonker. 500 only vinyl dont sleep.

I also like Wooden Shijps at the moment but more drone rock.

• ^

TAME IMPALA

!!!

easily my favorite album to have come out this year. i have been running this album overandoverandover, soooo good!!

• that impala youtube is great, never heard of them.. im not a psych guy but i need to order that.

back to the subject of Ta Det Lungt i remember back in 2004 panicking that it was an actual 500 copy press and paying $50 with shipping from the label. had it delivered to work and my manager saw it in the mail station and started asking me why companies from Sweden were sending me invoices.