6 Italian 45s

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
why only 5? Well, Because I am on dial-up and it would take 2 and half months to upload 30 of the fuggers...just something for your listening pleasure...I swear even a trained monkey could construct a fake DJ Shadow track outta the last tune(starts at 13:13)...some familar covers, a couple Italian language versions of French 60s classics and some moody drama hip hop 60s diva steez...enjoy:http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1OG9IL3Y30XUL248ORI1ZTD5OCshit I cant count, its 6 45s...duh...

Comments

• This great! You know I need a disc of the new stuff.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    yeah..I was hopin the turkish shit would get here so I could do a euro mix of all the new stuff for ya....but you can have the disc up at the store...

I wonder why no one is feelin' this stuff?

really, is this stuff that lame or have you heard it all already?

I shoulda posted a band of down syndrome kids playing Ramsey Lewis covers.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    i think its just that most fools dont like downloading those .rm files

really? lots of stuff on here is RM...plus ,it is a little file. oh well, I guess I shouldnt be presumptous that people wanna hear funky italian 60s pop...

• generiquegenerique 625 Posts
    Just listened to it. Thanks! Great late sixties vibe.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    really? lots of stuff on here is RM...plus ,it is a little file. oh well, I guess I shouldnt be presumptous that people wanna hear funky italian 60s pop...

It's good dude, I liked it. you need to get a high speed connection to upload a longer mix. how many Italian 45s did you end up picking up out there?
    I have noticed on a lot of auctions I've had with rm clips people were e-mailing me for mp3 files, kind of frustrating, but I think some people aren't savvy enough to install Real Audio.