DJ SHINE???

planlessplanless 819 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
anyone knows if DJ SHINE (denmarks finest) ever recorded a mixtape or if he doin some radioshows? every time i saw this guy live (some years ago), it was nothin but pure eargasm. he got definetly style dotinfo pls

Comments

• joostjoost 46 Posts
    if you mean rev shines from the lifesavas, he just put out a mixtape, called today's good news and it's the shit. info is on the releases page of www.solesides.com

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Hmm, I must admit I don't know what he's up to these days. The last I heard from him was a DJ cut on the debut album, 'Teamwork' by danish hiphop duo Static & Natill, teaming up with Static and DJ Noize as Denmark's Finest on a track by the same name.

The three also perform live on occasion, which has been mindblowing the couple of times I've seen them do their thing together. I've never heard a mixtape by Shine on his own. I think he's been keeping a low profile the last few years. I don't know why, though. He's definetely a dope DJ that deserves a little more, eeh???shine

• planlessplanless 819 Posts
    damn, so it seems definetly no mixes by dj shine are available,... such a shame