Soulstrut Dreams???

asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Am I the only this has happened to or are there others out there who's dreams have been infiltrated by the Strut. It happened to me last night and I don't know what to make of it. scenario[/b]A black soon to be pope who is part Ethiopian, part Alaskan, part Angolan and part Brazillian comes on the strut and makes a Bambouche style post with scrolling texts, drones, picture and the whole nine. The thread blows the f'k up into 10 pages with Bam, Terryclubup, Castillo and all the usual suspects doing what they do best in those kinds of posts. People are changing background colors. Mad knowledge is being dropped. My computer don't know what to do with all the supreme intelect. Shit was crazy...a black pope on soulstrut.DISCUSS

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Yo, while I was falling asleep on the plane to Portland last weekend and on the cusp of sleep that fuckin picture of that creepy shadow dancer dude that was stalking A**r** popped into my head. Not a good look.

That's as close as i've come to having a dream about this place.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

That's as close as i've come to having a dream about this place.

You told me you dream about me all the time.

(oh. happy 3000 to me. now I'm part of the intimidating pricks club--better start putting my hater face on.)

• dayday 9,612 Posts

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    a black pope on soulstrut.

Ras Tafari Ts*ga D*nka has traveled to Europe and America and is therefore no stranger to European hypocrisy and methods; he, therefore, must be regarded as a kind of a modern Emperor, and from what we understand and know of him, he intends to introduce modern methods and systems into his country. Already he has started to recruit from different sections of the world competent men in different branches of science to help to develop his country to the position that she should occupy among the other nations of the world.

We do hope that Ras Tafari Ts*ga D*nka will live long to carry out his wonderful intentions. From what we have heard and what we do know, he is ready and willing to extend the hand of invitation to any Negro who desires to settle in his kingdom. We know of many who are gone to Abyssinia Los Angeles and who have given good report of the great possibilities there, which they are striving to take advantage of.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

Maybe I should add "the-Black" after Asprin....what do y'all think?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

loafin on a come up

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Stacking Bread never looked so holy

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Hi,

A couple weeks back, when the circumsision debate was going on, I had a dream that I was hanging out with Ms. Damn @ a KFC near my house. For some unexplanied reason, we were being chased by Asian mobsters. We hid in a basement of somebody's house & we finally escaped when a group of Hasidic Jews creatd a distraction for us; they were carrying prayer scrolls & singing. One hid us with his shawl & we ran off.

That was weird dream.

Peace

h

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

yes definitely. Asprin the black? Fire.