Why no talk of Flavor of Love?

gambitgambit 906 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I know there are Strutters who love all things sleazy and ig'nant. I'm shocked there's no appreciation threads running rampant here.Did anyone catch the last episode?Pumkin spits in New York's face

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    edpowers revisited the OG thread after the latest episode aired...

this show is incredible

the only teevee i'm paying attention to these days

looking forward to the conclusion...

oh yeah, check out the old thread or mydarlingnikki.com to get a lil more HOOPZ in your life!!

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    oh yeah, check out the old thread or mydarlingnikki.com to get a lil more HOOPZ in your life!!
    Okay, I know there was talk initially and I tried a vague search. I'll work harder and finding it.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Pumpkin spitting in New York's face was that sh*t! I'm surprised she made it that far anyway. Bia would have been gone after we learned that she couldn't do fried chicken right. I think the final two are really gonna duke it out though, there's competition for Flav, but also a personal hatred between both of them? Those are the main ingredients for a finale.

• this show is incredible

the only teevee i'm paying attention to these days

looking forward to the conclusion...

co-sign. It's got my co-workers talking it up as well.

Looks=Smiley

personality=goldie

winner=goldie. Goldie seems she would just be a good a woman to have on your side. Funny as hell to.

Pumpkin= That chick is straight BUSTED. And how come New York's Dad reminded me of Donaly Byrd with a bit Marion Barry thrown in?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Pumpkin= That chick is straight BUSTED. And how come New York's Dad reminded me of Donaly Byrd with a bit Marion Barry thrown in?

Thank you. That girle is seriously HOMELY.

And I think New York's Ma ("Sweetie, you got FAT!") needs her own show. I would watch it for sure!

• Pumpkin= That chick is straight BUSTED. And how come New York's Dad reminded me of Donaly Byrd with a bit Marion Barry thrown in?

And I think New York's Ma ("Sweetie, you got FAT!") Goldie[/b] needs her own show. I would watch it for sure!