SERATO MAC USERS - HOT KEYS FOR TRACK CUE POINTS

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Hey guys,I'm on Serato Scratch Live version 1.4 and using Macintosh OS X 10.4.2 and I want to start using the F1, F2, F3 etc, to start banging out the cue points. However, every time I try to make it happens shit just does what it's supposed to do on a regular G4 iBook (such as turn the brightness down and volume and shit.)Anyone know how to make this shit engage?

Comments

• dude, I was trying to figure this out too this week. I was thinking it might have something to do with Expose, but that ain't it.

• Hey guys,

I'm on Serato Scratch Live version 1.4 and using Macintosh OS X 10.4.2 and I want to start using the F1, F2, F3 etc, to start banging out the cue points. However, every time I try to make it happens shit just does what it's supposed to do on a regular G4 iBook (such as turn the brightness down and volume and shit.)

Anyone know how to make this shit engage?

RELATIVE MODE, HOMMIE!

(You're tryna use my files, aren't you?)

Another tip: you can hit F1, F2, or F3 to get to ABS, REL, or INT mode on the left virtual deck and F6, F7, or F8 on the right deck.

Squalor.

• also found this:

use the shift key dude!

• http://www.maui.net/~ajna/scratchlive.mp4

And dont forget : you can always get an Akai MPD16 or M-audio Trigger Finger so you don't need to bring your beloved MP wit ya

• btw, did you ever figure out why your mac crashed that night at Milk?

• gambitgambit 906 Posts