Two really common 45s needed for upcoming DJ gig

luckluck 4,077 Posts
edited May 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Don Gardner - My Baby Likes To Boogaloo (Tru-Glo Town)Joey Gilmore - Somebody Done Took My Baby and Gone (Saadia or Phil-LA of Soul)Thanks, folks. I've missed out on the first for $15 (twice) and the second for $6 recently.

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    common+saadia=wrong

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    common+saadia=wrong

saadia is common ass shit. when I lived in florida for a month in 1997, I swear I must have come across the entire discography 3-fold. too bad all that shit got warped in the car on the way back to chi....

luck, I have that don gardner with your name on it. hit me up.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    common+saadia=wrong

saadia is common ass shit. .

i got $10 waiting for that Little Beaver tune then.

common+saadia=wrong

Are you familiar with the curvature of Lay's potato chips? If so, multiply that by 3.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    common+saadia=wrong

I got $11, $12 if you throw in a copy of "Super Funky". I passed on two $5 copies of that Pearl Dowell "Good Things" 45 today. Shit is hella weak.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    common+saadia=wrong

I've seen the Gilmore on Saadia once before. Rinked to death. It was also pressed up on Phil-LA of Soul and is comparitively easy to find. I just need one soon, is all.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    ...although the main reason I used the word "common" was to apply to SS's collective ego.

"Imma help out this little guy," and shit.

...although the main reason I used the word "common" was to apply to SS's colective ego.

ooooooh! Sneaky! I've got some really common wants on Big Mack and Magic City too.

Magic City too.

see. but that actually IS common.
    hahah.

Magic City too.

hahah.

plaese to send all copies of Thelma Lindsey, and Soul Tornados. Perhaps I should have said Velgo.

Magic City too.

hahah.

plaese to send all copies of Thelma Lindsey, and Soul Tornados. Perhaps I should have said Velgo.

2 + 2 ?!?!?!?!

puhleeeeeze. some lady brought that into my private mind garden with a stack of crappy shrine 45s the other week.

Magic City too.

hahah.

2 + 2 ?!?!?!?!

puhleeeeeze. some lady brought that into my private mind garden with a stack of crappy shrine 45s the other week.

yeah, those things are all over the place. so fugging annoying.

Magic City too.

hahah.

2 + 2 ?!?!?!?!

yeah, those things are all over the place. so fugging annoying.

now that we're truly talking common, can anybody help me with some super-common JSJ's?????

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    ...although the main reason I used the word "common" was to apply to SS's colective ego.

ooooooh! Sneaky! I've got some really common wants on Big Mack and Magic City too.

But you can't argue with the 70+ views and 14 responses in less than a day. In the Wants/Trades section, no less, where I usually inquire about "The Fads on Mercury" and get 23 views in a month.

Seriously, though; the Gilmore on Phil-LA just went at DG for $6.99. Right before I got there.

• djrdjr 511 Posts

I got $11, $12 if you throw in a copy of "Super Funky". I passed on two $5 copies of that Pearl Dowell "Good Things" 45 today. Shit is hella weak.

This is a joke, right? That Pearl Dowell 45 is hot. I'd love a copy at $5.00.