working stiffs - have a mix

BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Maybe you missed my latin& reggae mix in the Announcements section. People. But fuck it I probably have more posts than you. Here's another hastily slung together badbwoyFirst track is that new Lee Fields & Sugarman 3 jawn on Daptone so at least listen to that. Some recent scores plus others I've been feeling lately.tracklist:That new Lee Fields & Sugarman 3 jawnSergio FarinaFatback BandSisters IncorporatedKytingPheasant BrothersVon Dutch ExpressMongo SantamariaJALN BandMadeiraJALN BandBombersOrange LemonStretchin OutGirl You Need A Change Of UnderwearPhilly VibesSharon RidleyBrenda & The Tabulations50mins

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Nice one man, I guess i count as a working stiff, during officehours im a stay at home dad, looking after my baby boy.

im sure the image of a 6 month old baby getting down to Stand up lets get it together should put a smile on your face.

cheers mate.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Thx Heaps Spliff...

I'm werkin' right now. Making my day a happy day!

TA

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Glad you're diggin it. New Lee Fields is a slow burner:

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
    yo you're that dood. I've still been bumping Sunday Casting.

serenity NOW!!!!!

• the new lee fields is unfadeable.

lee fields is on fyar,

thanks working spliff.

• Man, thanks so much...these people we're working with had some major f-ups with art today, and it is making my Friday a lot busier than I wanted.

But, this is helping. Just got to that track with all the vibes & acoustic guitar...tremendous.

Thanks a ton.