A few trades

DirtyBeatGuyDirtyBeatGuy 297 Posts
edited January 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Sorry to anyone I haven't gotten back to - still re-organizing my records so I figured I'd put up a few doubles and random stuff for trade -LP'sStanley Black "Black Magic" on London/Phase 4 VG+/VG+Lannie McMillan "Breakin' Through" on Momisey M-/M-Bayete "Worlds Around The Sun" on Prestige M-/VG+Eddie Palmieri "Sun of Latin Music" on Coco VG+/VG+Dennis Coffey and the Detroit Guitar Band "Evolution" on Sussex M-/VG++Willie Colon & Ruben Blades "Siembra" on Fania VG+/VG+Roy Ayers "Virgo Red" on Polydor VG+/VG+Bernard Purdie "Shaft" on Prestige VG+/VG+Eddie Palmieri "Molasses" on Tico (orange/pink lbl) VG+(spot of water damage on back but not very big at all) /VG+12"sDonna McGhee "You Should Have Told Me" on CobagoEddie Cheba "Lookin Good" on Treeline (OG label)MC EZ and Troup "Just Rhymin'/Get Retarded" on Fresh More to come.Few wants:20th Century Steel Band LpTons of funk 45's - let me know what you have50 Foot Hose LpI'm open to alot of stuff - just get at me with what you have. Cash is acceptable too.Peace.