Long overdue introduction Prt 2 The Formal Strut

aimhighshootlowaimhighshootlow 146 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Its about time i made the introduction myself.Inspired by the axefoley post i noticed i have been lurking for years now without any kind of introduction.i will not stop lurking.I lurksupreme. My name is MarcoAntonio Jacobo and i rep the East Side of Aurora,Il.I am 27 years old ,Scorpio (haaaaayyy) Mexican(yes i will cut you)and a friendly guy.I have been buying records since about 92-93 i would say.Alot of my first records were from my dads collection(spanish and disco mainly) and started buying hiphop years before anything else.Began buying and getting into all genres when i started making beats.I began playing records when i was a shorty in highschool and started playing the (daytime) skip party circuit.Learned how to make beaters in 96 and never stopped.I go by the name Maker and you can still find me playing records in Chicago or on the road with Glue and G4. I love this board because of all the and the characters on here.Alot of good peeps on this board some i have the pleasure of knowing in person.Meaty set me hip to this board a few years ago and i peep it when i can.i am not much of a poster..but i post on here more than i post on my own board. Well nice to meet you all formal-strut like.Payce

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    What's Good.

Your avatar was a good movie.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    This is the dude right here y'all.
    One of the most genuine people you are likely to meet, and majorly talented to boot (though I don't know if you rep as many elements as I do ).

Keep him warm and welcomed, because he's a great addition to this here interweb portal.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Seriously, every other month while living in Chicago I would ask dreas, "oh shit, who did this beat??" and the answer was either Meaty or this man, Maker.

Good to see you on the board, keep the ill shit comin'!

• whats good maker!? i believe i met you at vertigo a couple months back.

• what up dudie? I think we met at Danny's one time. I got your 45, slammin!
    damn, just realized I missed Coma Toast at the Beetle last night. You wouldn't even believe where I wound up last night.

• word!

Thanks for the kind words d!
    Elementally speaking,your elements surpass me and i bow.

What up everybody,thanks drewn,sexyb.i am sure i will run into ya'll soon enough.
    coma ,were you the dude behind the bar who made beats?

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Woah.. Big dude alert!

Meaty said he'd let you know I thought your Shooting the Breeze was one of the best releases of 2006. Great stuff. Good to see you not lurk man. What would it take to get you Galapagos heads out to Las Vegas?

- spidey

• Woah.. Big dude alert!

Meaty said he'd let you know I thought your Shooting the Breeze was one of the best releases of 2006. Great stuff. Good to see you not lurk man. What would it take to get you Galapagos heads out to Las Vegas?

- spidey

What up spidey,
    thanks man, im glad you dig it.I need yo come out to Vegas!

check yo pm'z