Recommend me some hip-hop mixed CD's

mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
something along these lines... (minus "Evil Dee is on the mix! C'MON KICK IT!")(oh no he di-nd't)+Milkcrate Athletics - Strictly Diggin'No commercial "mixtapes" plaese.

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    we just got the KDAY mixes in, real dope shit... all old school... Also King Most - Im Sayin though is real nice, gotten alot of quality feedback from customers on that one. DJ Spair and B Cause - Musical Mixcheif is really nice too, much more fast paced though. One of my favorites is DJ Ayres - Flashback.

• DJ Spair and B Cause - Musical Mixcheif is really nice too

Okay, here I go again. I get sent/hear A LOT of mixes; I listen to most of them exactly once.

I think I listened to this all the way through every day for a month. It's that good.

"How often do you seek out new artists and records Peacful?" [sic]

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    MINE !

• stay golden poney boy...

• Mellow-D "Turn Fable"[/b]

• first of all, i love all of your posted mixes, besides the Milkcrate cause i never heard it. nevertheless, if you didn??t peep these ones, stay on the watch out, only nice songs with the XTRA?? portion of dope mixin skills.

the melo-d was 100% rereleased on cd and the vinroc one, i??m not really sure, i saw only part2 on cd (but part2 is not really a banger imo)

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    werd. can we get a tracklisting?

stay golden poney boy...
    am i poney boy?

Melo-D "Turn Fable"[/b]

only have side B as of this moment. would like to hear side A

planless: i have had trouble tracking down that Vinroc. I had his Triple Threat comrades...Shorkut's & Apollo's dancehall CD's and they were fiyah.

forgot to mention: Mr. Thing's disc on...

and I had that Milkcrate mix on tape so that sorta doesn't count maybe. But there were some choice cuts on there.

• hmmh, above the vinroc pic i see only a blank field with a red X, whatever, it is "MELO-D - THE A.M. WORKSHOP"....BURNER, no doubt like every beatjunkie shit

• MINE !

Aussies repping... Jeah!!!

Send to Next Level... Shogun distro???

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    King Most and B Cause .

Didn't these two dudes used to post on some forum not too long ago

• JS-One and Spinbad take acapellas of various classic hip hop arteests and then put various other beats of said artist behind them. If you know the white label remix of the D and D Allstars '1,2 pass it' its kinda like that, but for an hour. Nonstop severe retardation.

$??

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    NO NO! I'm not Australian.

but here are whats on it:

Brassmunk
    Da Grassroots
    El Da Sensei
    Gangstarr
    4th Ave. Jones
    Gwen McCrae

...etc.

• NO NO! I'm not Australian.

but here are whats on it:

Brassmunk
    Da Grassroots
    El Da Sensei
    Gangstarr
    4th Ave. Jones
    Gwen McCrae

...etc.

Huh... Not a friggin Kiwi then??
    You say NO as though it was a bad thing...

U live in Brissy or just a ring-in? Terntable Jediz not 100% Aussie

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    a bad thing ?! never that son! but i'm a Chinese though, i can't front.

i used to live in Bris.

i now live in HKG.

• Dj Ayres always pervails when it comes to mix cd's

this right here is the only mix cd you need..hahaha..honestly though..this is a gemm!!! cop it off www.djayres.com

and this isnt a mix cd but its a hip hop cd i think fans of the music should own!!! This educated me! Ego Trips - The Big Playback!