XXXPLOSIVE: The Official Mix Jawn

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central

This is the new MIXXXX.

1. Spankrock "Get It On The Floor" (Produced By Disco D)/Coldcut feat. Roots Manuva & Spankrock "Cooler Than Cool" XXXchange remix/Nicodemus & Real Live Show "Give The Creator Some"/Nas "Made You Look" (Gringo Starr Apache RMX)/DJ Day "Gone Bad"/Kardinal Offishall feat. Busta Rhymes "Watchalike"/

2. Twista feat. Pitbull "Hit The Floor"/Lil Jon feat. Pharrell "Stick That Thang Out"/Les Visiteurs "Pharrell's Acid Drop"/Amanda Blank "Hard Up"/Daft Punk "Harder Better Strong Faster" (Cosmo Baker's Hard Up/Applause RMX)/ The Temptations "Papa Was A Rolling Stone" (Cosmo Baker RMX)/ Pase Rock "Bang"/Ms. Thing "Love Guide"

3. Spankrock feat. Pase Rock "Rick Rubin" RMX/Zero DB "Uhuru"/Life Boogie "Bobby's Job"/Kudu "Let's Finish What We Started"/Switch "A Bit Patchy"/Three 6 Mafia "Stay Fly" Diplo Mad Decent RMX/Debonaire Samir "Horny Horns"/DJ Boobie "Get On Up"/Tittsworth "Godfather"/Tittsworth "The Jeffersons"

4. Amanda Blank "Get Um jawn"/Trick Daddy feat. Luke & Ludacris "Throw The D"/Yel "Short Dick Cuizi"/ Lady Sovereign feat. Spankrock "Hoodie" (Armani XXXChange RMX)

Mixed by Cosmo Baker & Pase Rock for XXXPlosive.
Hosted by Cool Disco MC Spankrock.

www.cosmobaker.com
www.massnyc.com
www.spankrock.net
www.itstherub.com
www.turntablelab.com

For info contact: [email]info@cosmobaker.com[/email]

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO: http://www.itstherub.com/XXXplosive.htm

Comments

• That Papa Was A Rolling Stone remix sounds nice. I like the static-y bass sound.

Fuck I really want to make it out to the Toronto show... but I have to open at 5:30 the next morning. Might have to just pull an all nighter.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    yo Cos, you down with the homie Pase Rock? tell that fool HELLO from me and send me a copy of this CD, looks doooooooooooooope.

• your not coming to seattle huh?