Quantic DJ Set in PDX FREE!!! THIS WED!!!

rubbishvisualrubbishvisual 187 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
XV (Fifteen)15 SW 2ndPDXWednesday NightJanuary 4th10-2amFREE!21+From Ohmega Watts (of Lightheaded)Quantic of Quantic Soul Orchestra Fame and Tru-Thoughts recording artist is in PORTLAND! For this rare-occassion and will be doing a DJ set together with me.Quantic's known for a great collection of records in the vein of Latin, Afro-beat, funk and rare groove. Come expecting the best and that's what you'll get. Cuts you've never heard before, and some favorites, but it's garaunteed to be a funky night.I'll be holding down a set as well along side Mr. Will Holland (Quantic) playing gems from my crates that include classic bboy jams, and un-recognized cuts to get any bboy or house dancer up and down.So Come by and take a mid-week load off with the best in sounds around for this Exclusive Northwest Quantic visit.Peace.www.quantic.orgwww.tru-thoughts.netwww.ohmegawatts.comwww.ubiquityrecords.comCome by early to catch it all. I'll start off the night at 10pm and Quantic will probably hit the decks around 11pm - 1am and I'll close out for the last hour.

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    H I J E I G H !!!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    XV (Fifteen)
    15 SW 2nd
    PDX
    Wednesday Night
    January 4th
    10-2am
    FREE!
    21+

From Ohmega Watts (of Lightheaded)

Quantic of Quantic Soul Orchestra Fame and Tru-Thoughts recording artist is in PORTLAND! For this rare-occassion and will be doing a DJ set together with me.

Quantic's known for a great collection of records in the vein of Latin, Afro-beat, funk and rare groove. Come expecting the best and that's what you'll get. Cuts you've never heard before, and some favorites, but it's garaunteed to be a funky night.

I'll be holding down a set as well along side Mr. Will Holland (Quantic) playing gems from my crates that include classic bboy jams, and un-recognized cuts to get any bboy or house dancer up and down.

So Come by and take a mid-week load off with the best in sounds around for this Exclusive Northwest Quantic visit.
    Peace.

www.quantic.org
    www.tru-thoughts.net
    www.ohmegawatts.com
    www.ubiquityrecords.com

Come by early to catch it all. I'll start off the night at 10pm and Quantic will probably hit the decks around 11pm - 1am and I'll close out for the last hour.

motherfuckingfuck

I wish I could be there - tell the frat boys and beauty school dropouts to pipe down for me when they start asking Wil to play My Humps.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    XV (Fifteen)
    15 SW 2nd
    PDX
    Wednesday Night
    January 4th
    10-2am
    FREE!
    21+

From Ohmega Watts (of Lightheaded)

Quantic of Quantic Soul Orchestra Fame and Tru-Thoughts recording artist is in PORTLAND! For this rare-occassion and will be doing a DJ set together with me.

Quantic's known for a great collection of records in the vein of Latin, Afro-beat, funk and rare groove. Come expecting the best and that's what you'll get. Cuts you've never heard before, and some favorites, but it's garaunteed to be a funky night.

I'll be holding down a set as well along side Mr. Will Holland (Quantic) playing gems from my crates that include classic bboy jams, and un-recognized cuts to get any bboy or house dancer up and down.

So Come by and take a mid-week load off with the best in sounds around for this Exclusive Northwest Quantic visit.
    Peace.

www.quantic.org
    www.tru-thoughts.net
    www.ohmegawatts.com
    www.ubiquityrecords.com

Come by early to catch it all. I'll start off the night at 10pm and Quantic will probably hit the decks around 11pm - 1am and I'll close out for the last hour.

motherfuckingfuck

I wish I could be there - tell the frat boys and beauty school dropouts to pipe down for me when they start asking Wil to play My Humps.
    Yeah, what Day said.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    damn!

mr. holland if you are reading this, come to Toronto and spin for free.

thanks!

• Options
    Say hi to WIll for me. He's was quite drunk and enjoying himself at our party last time I saw him.

Kevin in Toronto.