82 YEARS OLD DJ GRANNY

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Saw a 82 years old DJ Granny on german TV. She spins CD's and no vinyl, and she is hosting her set on her own, so no cutting and scratching but she is spinning music for her comrads. She is playing a mixture of horrible 4 to the floor dance music with german love lyrics but she also plays 50s rock n roll. So this brings me to my question, I live near to a "Altersheim" (dont know the english word for it. You know the place where a family is giving away their old people so that they dont have to change their pampers) Every weekend those old dudes get some entertinment program from a one man band. Armed with an casio keyboard (no not the rapman) and one million old people classics which will make your footnails rool of. So that brought me to the question, what will those old people residencys, shelters, asyls do when I'm a 82 to entertain me ??? Whill they play me some new school rap from the 80s or golden era stuff from the 90s or will I get torchered to hear some Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys ??What do you think ??PeaceHawkeye

Comments

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

This will be your daily entertainment. The music will be in your head.

• To me this seems like a better alternative than listen to the Backstreet Boys.

BACKSTREETS BACK ....ALLRIGHT

• About a year or two ago I remember seeing a funny cartoon in the NY Post that showed an elderly couple many years from now.
    They were each sitting in their own chair with a big, old-time radio in between them
    Coming from the radio was a tune with lyrics that went something like this...

"Yeah, b#%ch-a$$ N%g#er, I #@!* you with the quick fast. Slit your throat mother f%ck#$ and make you swallow 'til your last!!!"

The elderly couple glance lovingly at each other and declare, "Oh, they're playing our song dear!!"

• Saw a 82 years old DJ Granny on german TV

Yeah. Her behaviour is a lot like eminem when the camera is on her.