SO IM DUBBING SOME OLD SHIT

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
yes i am. ok, so i was supposed to get laid off last friday but they laid me back on for another 2 weeks and i decided to go into the storage and dig up an old hi8 player so i can dub my old tapes.yeah, who cares about that shit. here's the goods. i got my first dj gig on tape and its fucking awesome. i dj'd this "social" for my college's "best buddies" club. best buddies is where they paired up college kids with mentally disabled folks. and YES its fucked up that im laughing at a retarded dude in a crash helmet singing the beatles so im sorry. im not jesus, that shit is funny to me. also found some old footage of DREAM TDK [RIP] at some conference and some old skratch piklz and xmen shit. dude, the xmen kinda sucked. i mean, theyre way better than me but doing twirls and pushing the fader with your buttcheeks is only so cool.man i got some good shit if i may say so myself!

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    soundclips plaese

• Man, I would love to see that Dream footage... a few years back I was living in East Oakland... still quite active with the train graff and whatnot, spent a lot of time around the Freemont yard... it was nice to see a lot of his stuff still running. Dood was one of my faves.

• im trying to work on getting some video clips of the best buddies gig up somehow. wish me luck!

the dream stuff i have is just him talking about graffiti, pi stuff. i have some shit of tony silver and henry chalfant talking too. its kinda boring though.

• Dream was fucking sick

• can someone hip me to a free video hosting site?

plaese?

• can someone hip me to a free video hosting site?

plaese?

a lil help?

• im trying to work on getting some video clips of the best buddies gig up somehow. wish me luck!

the dream stuff i have is just him talking about graffiti, pi stuff. i have some shit of tony silver and henry chalfant james prigoff talking too. its kinda boring though.

uh, im still in need of a free video hosting please...

im not gonna upload that mentally disabled thing tho. its kinda horrible in a funny sort of way, but there's no need to put it on display.

ps
    i just rhymed BIIIIAAAAAEEEIIIIAAAIIIIAAATTCCHH

• also found some old footage of DREAM TDK [RIP] at some conference

def my fave all time dream burner...

all these flicks are from dreamtdk.com
    there is also a few at LA's own 50mmlosangeles.com

true legend, i had the honor of painting w/ dude at the fruitvale yard in oakland back in 1990', ill never forget that shit...

plaese to post collabo with Spie at Psycho City SF.

• plaese to post collabo with Spie at Psycho City SF.

fuck i wish my albums werent in storage...

my vote goes to the DREAM simple bomb at the bottom. I'll take fresh ass bombs/throwups/tags/etc anyday over a piece.