eBay TRENDS

13»

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    ...I hate baseball cards....

I know the uniform must have looked like an old Veeck thang, but that's - that's a basketball player.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• ...I hate baseball cards....

I know the uniform must have looked like an old Veeck thang, but that's - that's a basketball player.

Haha... sorry late at night and using the board as a quick fix distraction from writing.... bad mix.

• Anybody been monitoring the trend for Japanese records recently ?

Things went for silly prices at first I just couldn???t believe what dudes where paying, and I???m talking common as hell Japanese pieces that you can pick up anywhere (in Japan) for around the price of a cup of coffee.

But things have fallen off at a unbelievable rate (which is cool because I???m a buyer not a seller). A common ass hell Cop Show OST sold for over $300 the first time it was listed! Now its down to about $30 all in the space of a couple of months.

I guess the market got over saturated quickly and people realised that these records might not be ???Super-rare??? after all.

• spcspc 534 Posts
    The funny thing for me is lately I sell a lot of medium range stuff for such low prices it's barely worth the trouble, but it seems like everytime I try to buy some medium range shit somebody comes along and bids it up. I guess I just have bad luck. Records ain't shit.

That happening all the fucking time when I am on eBay. Only a few times I had the luck to get a good joint for cheap money, bust most of the time anybody seems to want what I want.

• spcspc 534 Posts
    I put up A lot of electro and disco 12s which were hot for a while there. They seem to have quited down.

What electro did you have up? It's always the same handful of dude's bidding
    whenever I bid on electro raer: germans, uk-ers, and a few of us u.s. dudes.
    One thing you could do is post your auctions on the electroempire forums. They have
    a for sale section where you can post for free. That's where your target market is.

Good hint! I sold most records of my small electro funk I once had through that forum.

• jazz records always go for money.

Especially if you got the right norwegian ones for sale ..

• all in all, i can??t complain...

• jazz always go for money.

bye

Holy shit. I've got that card. I've got half that set - it's only 132 cards plus stickers.

But is it a 9.5 gem mint sealed in lucite?????????????

...I hate baseball cards....

I think I might spend all of Thanksgiving weekend in the basement of my parent's house preparing for a huge baseball card liquidation...

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    jazz always go for money.

bye

9.5 BGS?!?!?!