jake one-inner soul

haze25haze25 759 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
i searched the forum and noticed no one even talked about this mix which i find to be supperior to many of the conmen mixes(3 and 4 are classic).........theirs so many joints i NEED to know but i'm a microscopic dude so i'm not trying to embarrase myself by asking for titles here.i do hope to be a little dude by jan.

anyway props to jake for an ill mix, thanks to his and de la's-"rock co. flow" my fiance became a "real" hip hop fan and she shows no sighns of turning back.

peace,xavier

Comments

• THAT REAL SCHITT. That mix is bonkers (don't feel bad, haze25- i wanted to ask some titles too but it's better to let some things live in secrecy, ). One of the few producers currently killin' it who is also very much on top of his record game. GIVE IT UP FOR THE HOMMIE, BATCHES!

• props to jake

definetly!

arcee, kutfather + the hoe cakes remix are on heavy rotation
    damn, i think i heard hoe cakes atleast 500 times, so fuckin beautiful.

best producer atm, IMO
    All the best in the future!

• Yeah it should be mentioned that, whereas I deal with a lot of producers whose attitude is "why should I pay this much for a record when I can just rip soulseek or limewire or get a beat CD" this dude is still smashing the record game. Always gets a call when new slappery comes in!

Plus his collection of Bay Blappery aka Sub aka "that fake shit" has me on permanent

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    i hear ya' phil, i was gonna say "i'll just enjoy the music" in my original post.

by the way the supastition-"hate my face" joint is fiyahhh!!!! can't wait to hear the "big track" jake said should see release this month.

peace,xavier

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I've yet to hear this mix...Dave, please to send one.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I've yet to hear this mix...somebody, please to send one.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i'm not trying to embarrase[/b] myself

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    where is this for sale at?

• haze25haze25 759 Posts

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    www.baghatvinyl.com and www.undergroundhiphop.com and it's well worth the 10 dollars.

peace,xavier

• Jake One is a sellout.