WHATUPDO!!!

JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Just wanted to say hello, I'm a new addition to the board, but no a stranger. I've lurked on the board here and there for a few years but just recently got an office job where a stare at a CPU all day so I thought it was due time I signed up. Shout to all the strut homies I already know (Sampo, Tony, DCastillo, Ness, Soulhawk, Aaron (tha don), all the other Detroit/Michigan homies.) to those I don't know I look forward meeting in the future. Be good.-JoshD!

Comments

• BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSH

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    just recently got an office job where a stare at a CPU all day so I thought it was due time I signed up.

watch that post count soar!

oh yeah, for those that dont know, Josh is real good peoples.

• Just wanted to say hello, I'm a new addition to the board, but no a stranger. I've lurked on the board here and there for a few years but just recently got an office job where a stare at a CPU all day so I thought it was due time I signed up. Shout to all the strut homies I already know (Sampo, Tony, DCastillo, Ness, Soulhawk, Aaron (tha don), all the other Detroit/Michigan homies.) to those I don't know I look forward meeting in the future. Be good.

-JoshD!

You have a perfect soulstrut name...

• You have a perfect soulstrut name...

indeed

Just wanted to say hello, I'm a new addition to the board, but no a stranger. I've lurked on the board here and there for a few years but just recently got an office job where a stare at a CPU all day so I thought it was due time I signed up. Shout to all the strut homies I already know (Sampo, Tony, DCastillo, Ness, Soulhawk, Aaron (tha don), all the other Detroit/Michigan homies.) to those I don't know I look forward meeting in the future. Be good.

-JoshD!

You have a perfect soulstrut name...

damn. I didnt even notice that.