kookiemonster13 ebay and buggin out

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
dudes with one feedback who bid on 160+ of my items scare me.will i get paid?you know how it goes with soul and ebay.http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=kookiemonster13&completed=1&all=0&rows=25&sort=3good thing its not mr...

Comments

• i love ebay

i love funky soul record market

i love france. they make an excellent tripod called the gitzo.

please pay me for my records though.

I GOT MOUTH TO FEED!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    if don't come throgh I'll buy that Doris Duke

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Holy shit... that would freak me out. Dude's going for Insta-Collection courtesy of AP. That fool better pay!

DJ Ferrari

• Fess up, you're trying to floss your Ebay auctions. Let's start a pool on how many records this guy will actually pay for. I'll take zero.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    what i'd like to know is what the hell was the LA Public Library doing with a "Brothers Gonna Work It Out" 12"??!

• Did you see who his one and only feedback was from????

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Did you see who his one and only feedback was from????
    oh schnapps!!!
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=kookiemonster13

• i know complaining about ebay problems on soulstrut is

in fact i dont think i have ever done it.

but lets face it...

I GOT FEED MOUTH PLEASE!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    GO TO THE STUDIO TODAY

DO IT OR YOURE SOFT

• nordic country low feedback bidders dont scare me so bad.

UK low feedback bidders dont scare me at all.

if dudes user name was night_seagull or historicalitems i would not be scared.

low feedback names like pimpinrobo666 scare the shit out of me.

dudes names kookiemonster are cool and all but i would be less scared if it was a japanese buyer named milsteinarchive bidding on classical records.

you know how it goes... typical ebay shit.

ap

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    He's some Norwegian music producer who paid me for one record and stiffed me on another. He had some excuse that he was in the studio and away from his computer. I don't leave (-) feedback in fear of retaliation, but he is rather unpredictable.

• Did you contact the buyer to see if they're serious? I can't imagine someone with virtually no history on ebay is going to wake up one day and decide to bid on 160 records. If I was you I'd have ebay wipe out this guy's bids before he derails your auction. Then go to your buyer requirements page (buried deep within "My Ebay") and set up your preferences so that someone with very low feedback can only bid on a reasonable number of items. But that's just me.

• Be Worried. Be very, very worried. (very).

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    "Member since: Apr-23-05" >>> records he/she bought: 1

and now 168 records? Instant collectro?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Anthony -- you had this scare before and when everything was said in done he won like 1 of the 200 records he bid on. Too early to fret in my opinion.

• hi,

i am in contact with him and he swears he is going to pay this time.

i told him i need a deposit if he wants me to let his bids stand.

last time he won like 10 records and it took him almost 2 months to pay.

i have my settings for no item strike bidders and negative feedback bidders.

i don't mind low feedback bidders so i do not block them but i DO NOT not dudes who bid on 169 items with a feedback rating of 1.

it is like me walking into the bently dealership with my discover card.

fuck that shit.

i am going to wait to hear from him and if i dont hear from him i will have to my employee retract 169 bids.

ap

• we are retracting.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    we are retracting.

lame. too bad. thats a hassle.

• it's a two hour hassel when someone bids on 169 records.

• Why would anyone go through the trouble of bidding on 169 records at once? Dude needs to find a more constructive outlet for all of his excess energy.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Why would anyone go through the trouble of bidding on 169 records at once? Dude needs to find a more constructive outlet for all of his excess energy.

• Why would anyone go through the trouble of posting on 169 threads at once on soulstrut? Dude needs to find a more constructive outlet for all of his excess energy.

• update...

dude is cool.

came through with a deposit and i opened bidding back up to him.

ap