do you judge people by their avatar?

gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1132200533GLOOM">

Do you judge people by their avatar?[/b]
    Guilty
    Nope
    Ava-who?
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

• I remember people by their avatar. I don't hate. I get a kick out of the one that offend people though. Is it planet that has the Biz and people were complaining? Babies.

• I remember people by their avatar. I don't hate. I get a kick out of the one that offend people though. Is it planet that has the Biz and people were complaining? Babies.

Why would people complain?

• Only a dick would judge someone on such a flimsy basis.
    Besides, i'd gobble yours up in a flash anyway.
    Hmmn, chicken, mouse & a 'strange looking thing'...Tasty

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I don't judge people by their avatar, but I associate them with their avatar. It is strange how their personalities in my head take form around some abstract icon. I wonder if people think of me as a middle-aged Cuban jazz artist. I hope so.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    hmm...

(-)

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I used to think shig was the old asian man with a broken hand he had as his avatar.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I wonder if any of the regulars have kept the same avatar since they joined. Anyone?

• I wonder if any of the regulars have kept the same avatar since they joined. Anyone?

Ahem...

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    I wonder if any of the regulars have kept the same avatar since they joined. Anyone?

I'm only on my second one.

I tend to remember people by theirs and are under the impression most the time that they represent interests or hobbies most of the time. Like if you have a middle aged cuban jazz muscian then I get the impression your a fan of cuban jazz.

• they represent interests or hobbies most of the time.

---

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I was thinking of going with a theme.

what do you guys think?

• Is it worse than judging someone by their looks? huuh?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

I tend to remember people by theirs and are under the impression most the time that they represent interests or hobbies most of the time. Like if you have a middle aged cuban jazz muscian then I get the impression your a fan of cuban jazz.

says the dude with a dog in the oven.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    mine have been turned off for months.
    i just realised i still have this CAN one

so the answer is yes, i do judge people by their avatar. YOU ARE ALL EMPTY, MEANINGLESS PEOPLE

• I tend to remember people by theirs and are under the impression most the time that they represent interests or hobbies most of the time. Like if you have a middle aged cuban jazz muscian then I get the impression your a fan of cuban jazz.

It makes me think that's what the people look like. Even if they don't and I know they don't, it still makes me think it.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Some peoples avatar perfectly matches their posts.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

It makes me think that's what the people look like. Even if they don't and I know they don't, it still makes me think it.

Most people tell me I look like a cross between Andy Dick and Billy Ocean

• i'd gobble yours up in a flash

A motherfucking YO !!!

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

says the dude with a dog in the oven.

Ahhh I was wondering how long that was going to take someone to catch.

• It makes me think that's what the people look like. Even if they don't and I know they don't, it still makes me think it.

Most people tell me I look like a cross between Andy Dick and Andy Dick

Yes, I agree.

• FSNSFSNS 163 Posts
    ------ SHHH....lol

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

^^^^^^^^raer photo of subcomandante Johnson ^^^^^^

• Mine was taken way back when I was a championship record lifter.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    DUB NARCO SS ????

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

smack my flamingo up

Did you see that movie yet? That new one with him?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    dub narcotic were so fuckin funky live back in the day, insane shows.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

smack my flamingo up

Did you see that movie yet? That new one with him?

nope, but i hope i get a chance to. heard it was funnier than expected.

i took this pic from defamer. i know u do. in my head, u never looked like lohan