willie and the bees/morris wilson/etc for trade

goodwill_huntinggoodwill_hunting 324 Posts
edited November 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
looking for funk/soul 45's, soul/funk/funky jazz lp's, local/private press , radio spot ads, oddball shit and anything else that may be good, looking for some common stuff as well, pm me with questions/tradelists. - daleLP'S antibalas - who is this america - rope a dopebig band moog - radio shack delegation - oh honey/promise of love 12'' - shadybrookel combo xingu - xingu' - irtelyse weinberg - elyse - tetragramation exile one - exile one - voice of the globehank crawford - mr blues plays lady soul - atlanticjack mcduff and david newman - double barrelled soulkazablan ost - mgmlightning - lightning - pip loading zone - loading zone - rcamystic moods - awakening - mcapeace, justice, equality - it's time - stone gold - sealedsoul finders - soul man - camdensyd jones and the troubadours - positvely spicy - wirlthree ring circus - groovin on sunshine - rcavaughan mason - bounce rock skate roll 12'' - brunswickwynder k frog - out of the frying pan - united artists45'Salvin cash - alvins bag/whip it on me - toddlin townannakonda - wheedle's groove/sonic boom - bxibaby huey - mighty mighty children pts 1+2 - curtombackyard heavies - soul junction/expo 83 - scepterbobby and the heavyweights - soul train/baby i love you - mor soulbobby mcclure - i got a good woman/begging you baby - vanessabrother to brother - in the bottle/the affair - turbobrothers and sisters - i am somebody pts 1+2 - toddlin townbw souls - marvins groove/generated love - roundcaprells - everyday people/which one will it be - c.r.s.caprells - dotty's party/what you need baby - banocharles beverly - hollywood/don't you want a man like me - vanessadeniece chandler - come on home to me baby/shy boy - toddlin towndigable planets - where i'm from/rebirth of slick - pendulumexile one - face au public - disque debsflaming embers - mind body and soul/filet de soul - hot waxfontella bass - soul of a man/rescue me - checkergerald faulk - express yourself/i want you back -lanorgerry and paul and the soul emissairies - little bit of soul/the catwalk - fat backike and tina turner - bold soul sister/i know - blue thumbjake wade and the soul searchers - searching for soul pts 1+2 - muttjames brown - soul power pts 1+2+3 - kingjames brown - get on the goodfoot pts 1+2 - polydorjoe chopper and the swinging 7 soul band - soul pusher/for the good times - lanorjimmy mcgriff - fat cakes/sugar sugar - capitolleaves - get out my life woman/girl from the east - miralittle royal and the swingmasters - razor blade/jealous - triusnite liters - tanga boo gonk/k-jee - rcaoliver sain - lady feelgood/cruisin on sunset - vanessapaul humphrey - detroit/cool aid - lizardscott bros orchestra - i don't want to lose you pts 1+2 - toddlin townsenor soul - it's your thing/some got it some don't - whizsoul runners - chittlin salad pts 1+2 - mosoulsoul runners - grits and corn bread/spreadin honey - mosoultimmy thomas - sexy woman/sweet brown sugar - gladestodds - i want her back/things will change - toddlin townwanda robinson - final hour/john harveys blues - perceptionwestmoreland co - this ain't living/together we stand - vanessawood brass and steel - hey whats that you say/a love of my own - astroscopeLOCALartwork - the real thing - artronics - st. paul christian group w/cover of magificent sanctuary band with a nice open breakbiff rose & wall mathews - hamburger blues - sweet jane - minneapolis spontaneous live wierd jazz recording - comes with original album notesthe corporation - get on our swing - age of aquarius - sauk city wisconsin psych/rockcyril paul - live : who will love a little sparrow - sentinel - jazz ensemble recorded live during minority benefit concerts performed throughout the twin cities during 68' - they put the liturgy to contemporary music - quite a few church themed songs but jazzy, includes a nice jazzy cover of bottle of wine and a song called who cares for the city which i like - 7 copiesjohn koerner w/willie and the bumblebees - music is just a bunch of notes - sweet jane - minneapolis folk/blues from 72 - with original album note inserts morris wilson - fantasy island - mowil - minneapolis smooth funky jazz - probably released in 79'-80' - autographedron larsen - ron larsen - age of aquarius - cover songs of popular classic rock songs - sauk city wisconsinsounds of blackness - images 2 - no label - minneapolis gospel with covers of ooh child and living for the city - probably mid 70's tayles - who are these guys - cinevista - recorded live in 72 - nice rock from madison wisconsinwhack local lp with killer drum break - don't want to give up the name - 2 copieswillie and the bumblebees - honey from the bee - sweet jane - local minneapolis funk/blues from 76'willie and the bumblebees - supermarket/don't be frienldy 12'' single - shadow records 1982 - minneapolis r+b willie and the bumblebees - 66 highway pts 1,2,3/too many drivers - sweet jane - minneapolis blues/rock double 45 release recorded live - released in 72 - sealed willie and the bumblebees - you're no good your mean and funky too/closer 45 - s.o.b. - 2 cuts which were also on their second 2nd lp out of the woods though this was released 2 years earlier in 79' on a different label

Comments