willie and the bumblebees - honey from the bee lp

goodwill_huntinggoodwill_hunting 324 Posts
edited April 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
i have two copies of willie and the bumblebees honey from the bee lp on sweet jane up for trades, both are nice copies, pm or email me if with trade lists if interested.[email]daleburback@yahoo.com[/email]

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ph shit Dale...what up man. I just got a double of the Willie & the Bumblebees too.

Peoples if your not knowing you needs to find out quick Minnesota Private press funk for that ass!

• SoulificSoulific 103 Posts
    And I`ve been offered a copy yesterday.

Seltsam indeed.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I've been offered a copy as well. I haven't heard it, but I'm told it's pretty good. Agreed?

DJ Ferrari

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Just realized Dale Burback is the homie offering! Haha, what's up dude...

I'm still gonna hit you with a list. I'm in the middle of a recording crisis right now, so I haven't had the time. Soon,

DJ Ferrari

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    guzzo get on AIM. im tryin to finish up that trade for CAE and i think i might try to holler at this Bumblebees record

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    This shit's nice.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    My spare is now on hold

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Can someone plaese post a pic of the record cover? I can't remember if it's the record I'm thinkin of. Thanx.

• ferrari hurry up and send me that list, i may not have a copy to trade you if you wait any longer, by the way both are still available

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I bought this off eBay for $4 last year... It's definitely an under the radar piece until NOW!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I bought this off eBay for $4 last year... It's definitely an under the radar piece until NOW!

I don't know man... Dustygroove has always had it under $20... is this really worth a damn or is it a one-tracker?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

I don't know man... Dustygroove has always had it under $20... is this really worth a damn or is it a one-tracker?

i believe it's a three tracker (I don't own it so i don't know).

dave

• it's actually pretty solid from start to finish, sahara and honey from the bee are my favorites