dj job (strippers included)

cuttysharpcuttysharp 61 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
this "entertainment company" i dj for is having a "Fellas Night" on tuesday.i'm at a loss of what to play...other than doo doo brown and shake that monkey.its a strictly hiphop crowd...no Motley Cru please.anybody know the "i'm just trying to pay my tuition" essentials?

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    this "entertainment company" i dj for is having a "Fellas Night" on tuesday.

• cuttysharp is strictly for the ladies.

those with no clothes will strictly be ladies.

dont get it confused

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    You dont know what to play at a strip club? LIsten to the radio much lately?

• saying tho...

thats all there is to it?
    i was thinking an uncle luke megamix, etc. might be necessary.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    in this case you should celebrate luke's entire catalog.also old school dance songs like "clear" would be a good look.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    the club i dj at has a stripper pole, which gets used quite a bit. But i cater more to the general crowd, which is a dirty south/urban type crowd (no emo/hipster/very few white people unless their some real "ghetto" whites), anything goes. Anyways, i play typical crunk/dirty south shit, and still get laffy taffy requested about 5 times a night. If girls see a stripper pole, theyll use it, anyways, diffrent girls want diffrent songs. Like this one girl whos a regular always hits the pole for gucci man's icy, luke's scarred does good, and laffy taffy of course.

whats great is the dj booth is quite private, and get girls stripping inside for me on the regular, last friday had a girl fully nude giving me a lap dance in the middle of djing (not the first time). But theres sometimes i see things from certain ladies that i rather have not scene (no homo).

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    DJ Quik - Rhythm-al-Ism (sp?), especially the "Pussy Melody."

We ain't gonna get no radio play
    But we'll probably get some pussy for this

• im thinking luke
    bmoore house (specifically "hoes in this house")
    laffy taffy on repeat for like 15 min
    culo

who knows about some ghetto house?
    that should work.

thanks for the help.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    DJ Assault foll

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    "There's some hoes in the house if you see 'em point 'em out!"

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I know "these" types of parties, it's hard work but someone has to do it! These work for me:

Pussy Cat Dolls

Michael Jackson "PYT" & "Wanna Be Starting Something"

Gwen Stefani "Holla Back Girl"

Prince "Kiss"

BEP "My Humps"

Tag Team "Whoomp There it is"

2 Live Crew "Me So Horny"

Usher "Yeah"

David Banner "Play"

Kanye "Gold Digger"

Khia "My neck my back"

Ying Yang "Salt Shaker"

Lil Jon "Get Low"

etc. etc.

It's all in a days work..........................

Oh yeah, I'm like extra dumb faded in this pic if you didn't notice! Lol. No joke I had like 20 vodka/crans to START with!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

This, plus other DeeRock pics I've seen, make DeeRock the Soulstrut #1 player!

• IMG height="320" width="480" SRC="http://www.photobucket.com/albums/v203/SoulGorilla/premengirls.jpg">

Oh yeah, I'm like extra dumb faded in this pic if you didn't notice! Lol. No joke I had like 20 vodka/crans to START with!

Either that or with that buggin out red eye you're

http://www.mikesjournal.com/The Terminator.jpg" alt="" />

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

This, plus other DeeRock pics I've seen, make DeeRock the Soulstrut #1 player!

Please. No disresepct to DeeRock, but I am this board's number one player. Anybody who doubts this is welcome to visit Fredericton and be schooled.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    lol

Deerock killin' it with the groupie love

• good looks yall...

NOW if i could get some strategies as to how to get wifey to calm down,
    itd be greatly appreciated...

Man that's easy. First off, invite her to the event. Second, your getting paid and "It's your job" she wouldn't want a dude without a job would she? Ask her if she wants to dance so she doesn't feel left out and assure her it's all about her and she has nothing to worry about. Then explain you are a dj and these wack groupie girls bother you all the time but you pay them no mind. Then when she discovers their numbers in your cell phone, just say because your gonna have them promote for you. When you get home early morning the next day after the gig just explain how you had to wait all night when your done to get paid and then pack up your stuff and then you went to eat and it was crowded and really slow etc. Works like a charm! *wink*

• more pics, plaese

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

more pics, plaese

• damn homie...
    you accepting applications for interns?
    the kids got a lot to learn from a

• sigh.....

I guess I'ma hafta regulate here.

Sagitarius Black - Timothy McNealy
    Ecstacy - Ohio Players
    Mary Jane Girls - All Night Long
    How Do You Want it - 2Pac & Jodeci
    Freek-n-You - Raekwon & Ghostface featuring K-Ci & JoJo
    On the Hill - Oliver Sain
    Main Chance - DeWolfe Studio Sampler
    Private Secretary - Gregory Isaacs
    Salsa Na Ma - Azuquita
    Pink Cashmere - Prince

Seriously, what would you folls do without me....sheesh! Gwen Stefani? Dood...

"Gwen Stefani? Dood... "

Ok, lets go to the club and you drop Oliver Sain (Which is the absolute truth) against me dropping Gwen Stefani and we will see what gets a better reaction from the ladies.

C'mon now, keep it real!

I would personally listen to Oliver Sain any day but 21 year old strippers would probably choose Gwen. Just my guess.

• You'd be surprised hommie...

Folks are as shallow as you let em be sometimes.

As the selector, YOU are in control of the party.

Never be Scuuurrrred to tell the TRUTH....

As for the other...

Bro, we can soundclash anytime

You might actually learn somethin. Hahahaha....

just funnin dood

You'd be surprised hommie...

Folks are as shallow as you let em be sometimes.

As the selector, YOU are in control of the party.

Never be Scuuurrrred to tell the TRUTH....

As for the other...

Bro, we can soundclash anytime

You might actually learn somethin. Hahahaha....

just funnin dood

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Let's do it! I need a reason to come out that way anyway. Maybe in YOUR neck of the woods you can do that shit but trust me it is NOT gonna happen around where I'm at. Believe that. I have dropped all kinds of stupid crazy dope shit and the crowd usually leaves or tells me I'm the worst dj they have ever heard!!!! This is the honest truth of the world we live in. I can then play Pussy Cat Dolls and "I'm the man". Corny ass mf's. Oh well, get my money out of it so I can buy funk 45's !!! lol.

• Man, I know... I've dj'ed at spots where people have given me the gas face...

Like I give a shit...

But, then again, I dj'ed for the fuck of it...

Not to make money...

I'll tell ya though, more times than not, playing raer ish to an unsuspecting crowd will yield positive results.

Come on through, man, we'll spark the chalice, play that good shit and have the crowd either totally pissed or totally blissed....

WORD!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    and yo the title of this thread is mad misleading

I thought I was going to be able to slap a NSFW on it and enjoy my day

come on fanies, come on