DR.DRE Headphones

2»

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    edpowers said:
    Its amazing how many people can hate something they've never used.

I've used 'em plenty. They're fine, but they're completely unnecessary for 95 percent of the people who bought them. That's the scam: Convincing people who only need $40 headphones to buy $200 headphones.

I was speaking In general...imo the sound is great but they are way too fragile.....I won't argue they aren't too expensive..but I won't argue with someone who drops $200 on a 45 either

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    edpowers said:
    DJ_Enki said:
    edpowers said:
    Its amazing how many people can hate something they've never used.

I've used 'em plenty. They're fine, but they're completely unnecessary for 95 percent of the people who bought them. That's the scam: Convincing people who only need $40 headphones to buy $200 headphones.

I was speaking In general...imo the sound is great but they are way too fragile.....I won't argue they aren't too expensive..but I won't argue with someone who drops $200 on a 45 either

The folks i see with them i think that they are getting a 200 dollar sound w/ the Dre joints.
    The collectro ususally knows what theyre investing in.

I was in best buy and some shorty was looking at the dre joints and asking the salesmen about them.
    She was getting them for cosmetic reasons. I doubt she wants to capture the subtle percussive artistry of her lastest Reggaeton MP3.

I was tempted to ask her why she needs expensive headphones for the new J.Lo album.

• batmon said:

I was tempted to ask her why she needs expensive headphones for the new J.Lo album.

this is how i feel about people who buy a $1500 macbook to browse facebook.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    These will perfectly match my dj shadow reeboks