Soul 45- The Darling Dears (personal grail-r)

2»

Comments

• nothing really to add except that this is phenomenal and thanks for sharing it!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    BUMP.

Just got 2 copies of this in the mail. Amazing record. Jesus.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    djsheep said:
    BUMP.

Just got 2 copies of this in the mail. Amazing record. Jesus.

it beeeeeeeeeeeeeeegins.

b/w

Mine haven't shipped yet?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

saw this on facebook, someone got a cracked one?? who was this? i can't remember!

• AY YI YI!

• djsheep said:

saw this on facebook, someone got a cracked one?? who was this? i can't remember!

that brings a tear to my eye, luckily dude said he had another one coming, mine has still yet to arrive, hope it doesn't come looking like the one above

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    crazy story about the 60's garage collector who found 50 copies almost a decade ago. i feel bad for the guy that spent $3000 a few weeks ago on the bay.

• did quantity turn up? can i be down?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    did quantity turn up? can i be down?
    http://www.soul-source.co.uk/soulforum/topic/193462-darling-dears-45-on-ebay/

• thanks rey...i shoulda had my ear to the streets of the interweb
    something exciting about stock of a rare record turning up! i love when that happens,regardless if i managed to cop or not. looks like that record will continue to fetch high prices

• I know that the dude got everything that wasn't destroyed in the Fine Studio flood and fire......lots of great stuff. Nice dude for coming out bout quantity and flipping um on the cheap straight up!

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    Which side are people buying this for? I mean, both I realize, but I wonder if there's strong consent as to which side is preferred. I'm in the "And I Love You" camp.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Bump. Cause it rules.

• Bump, cos I was listening to it today.