NBA OFFSEASON 2010: BRONMANIA aka FA INSANITY

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    JimBeam said:
    also,
    seriously, how does this shit head run an nba team? (pay attention for c-webb destroying him)

"We're not gonna talk about me and Darko in the same sentence"

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    JimBeam said:
    also,
    seriously, how does this shit head run an nba team? (pay attention for c-webb destroying him)

Yo,

That shit was funny as hell!!! Dude did make a horrible comparison, as Darko is certainly no C-Webb. "Come on, son!!!"

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    If the new ownership of the Warriors doesn't fire everyone than they will be a sham. Tonight on CSN TV they said that there's some talk about getting the current Miami coach to come to the Warriors as everyone expects him to be pushed out of the way sooner or later by Riley to make a championship run. That being said, there were also reports that if Ellison had gotten the Warriors he would've brought in Jerry West to run the operation, which would've been a dramatic break from the failure of the past. We'll see what happens next.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Nice to hear Jeremy Lin is getting some playing time on the Mavs Summer League..dude held his own against John Wall today!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Chicago Bulls getting all Pharaoh Sanders on me. First Boozer, then Korver, now Ronnie Brewer. All we need now is AK47 to play the vibes.

I'm not mad but, any way you slice it, the Bulls have failed the bonanza. They wanted to pay someone worth much more than $12 per year to play shooting guard, not someone to earn that salary over three years.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    I know Penny is not seriously trying to get signed to the Heat. GTFO.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    G_Balliando said:

He can still play off the bench.

Dude turns 39 years old on Sunday, I don't buy it. Maybe he could be a player development coach?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    G_Balliando said:

He can still sit on the bench.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    J. Lin, doing big thangs.

Couple entertaining parodies about Lebron...

Affion Crocket Jay-Z feat. John Mayer "Lebron is Gone" - http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video800.php?v=wshhcEsY84uDSLVdB5CK&set_size=1

Steve Carrell and Paul Rudd "The Decision" - http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video800.php?v=wshhxiq86pnX2icR8az6&set_size=1

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    mannybolone said:

I like him.

But it's going to be near impossible for him to make the Mavs.

I hope he finds a spot in the L.

mannybolone said:

Thanks for posting the highlights, Odub! Dude can attack the basket and split defenders like crazy

J.LIN =

The Warriors are fuckin cursed. 1st our #1 draft pick came into Oakland early to get use to the system and in just 1 or 2 days broke his wrist and will now be out 6 months! 2nd the new owners will not officially take over until September. That's probably too late for a wholesale turnover in the organization so there's a possibility that we will go into the season with Nelson still the coach and Riley the GM. I forgot to mention that Brandon Wright who we traded Jason Richardson for played only 1 1/2 games in the summer league before getting hurt in his shoulder which is why he hasn't played the last couple seasons.

J. Lin is getting a contract from the Warriors. Hometown kid might make it.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    motown67 said:
    J. Lin is getting a contract from the Warriors. Hometown kid might make it.

Might "make it" onto a team already in the doldrums...and it's not even August yet? I'm not sure this is a good thing. I was hoping the Lakers might take him.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    LA loses Jordan Farmer/Josh Powell...

Acquire Steve Blake, Theo Ratliff, and now Matt Barnes!

LAKERS ARE READY FOR NEXT YEAR.

yuichi said:

:oh_snap:

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    ^^^^the raptors fuck up again

3 months til basketball season starts. FUCK

Damn, Clippers got some super rookies....Eric Bledsoe and Al-Farouq Aminu....i hope they get some time!

Bledsoe is hard as fuck.

Nice backup point to B. Diddy.

If no serious injuries happen, Clips SHOULD make it to the playoffs.

NJ Nets a sleeper pick?

Avery Johnson leading some good young talent.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Steve Blake, Theo Ratliff, and now Matt Barnes!

Lakers starters are going to be well rested this season........4 legit starters coming off the bench....5 if Caracter plays like he did in Summer league

edpowers said:
    Steve Blake, Theo Ratliff, and now Matt Barnes!

Lakers starters are going to be well rested this season........4 legit starters coming off the bench....5 if Caracter plays like he did in Summer league

I've only watched a few clips of Caracter, but dude got that Pig Miller vibe about him....

Ebanks kinda reminds me of Trevor Ariza.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    yuichi said:

Here you go, Yuichi.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    yuichi said:

it seems like the formula for signing/getting traded to the lakers is to try and start shit with kobe at some point in your career.

kobe was even pining for raja bell a month ago.

JimBeam said:

kobe was even pining for raja bell a month ago.

saying, so glad Utah came through with the $10mil for Raja
    Kobe is WEIRD

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    JimBeam said:
    also,

In addition to his lame and totally inappropriate comments about Beasley smoking too much weed, Kahn was just whining about Chris Webber coming into the interview with an agenda. Webber really didn't even do anything other than give this moron enough rope to hang himself.