intro to ice cubes jackin for beats?

matamaticmatamatic 488 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
That dialogue where the guy says "you stop that shit...wait a minute, wait a minute."Where is that clip from? A documentary?

Comments

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    It was from an episode of Cops. I remember watching it at the time and heard it.

• thanks! Maybe I can catch the re-run if i'm lucky. I think 3 or 4 stations here have cops. Then again ehh...

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    You gotta remember it's an OLD episode! Lol..... I remember it so well though. It was either cops or one of those Tom Brokaw gang documentarys of LA. It's def one of them. I may even have it on vhs!

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    it does sound like tom brokaw speaking...or is that another cube intro sample Im thinking about...

side note question. The Predator album, where theres that phil donahue/oprah show interlude. Is that from a real episode, which talkback show was it?

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    No Hijcak...but has anyone seen the Dan Rather (or some 60 minutes dude) Explains Disco video?
    No luck on youtube...but i bet the strut would get a kick out of it.

• on an unrelated COPS / Ice Cube moment..

the most famous cops episode with the Crazy naked black dude on pcp in philly that got dragged out the barber shop had the illest poster collection. If I remember correctly he had a big old amerikkkas most wanted poster along with a bunch of other great rap posters.

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
    It wasn't Cops it was from a documentary news show like 48 hours on the South Central LA gang problem.  

• Yeah not COPS it was a doc
    about South Central LA
    Crops and Bloods Tom Brokaw
    This is Los Angeles etc

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    what happened to the vid of it that someone posted?

• dunno but it's this