GREAT SOUL, FUNK & RARE GROOVE PODCASTS !!!

mattfoxmattfox 51 Posts
edited January 2008 in Announcements
hi fellas,my name is sir matthew fox. I got my own radio show. it is called "rare rillen" with amazing guests (like papito, malayka etc.)!!! wonderful modern & northern soul, jazz grooves, deep funk & rare groove choons for everyone!!!http://www.mattfox.podomatic.com you can listen to my latest podcasts, if you want to...these kinda shows you can listen to every month!!! i gonna add one more file tonight...so give it a try in a couple of hours - when all files are uploaded..."rare rillen" the radio show by soulbrother matt fox. every 3rd sunday on --- www.soulsender.de --- at 9pm (CET). your host is Sir Matthew Fox from Cologne, Germany. Tune in...don't miss it...cheers!

Comments

• hi fellas,

if those guys, who have already visited my website and have listened to my choons, are interested in leaving any feedback...you are welcome buddies!!! for all the other guys: check out my sounds...it is for free!!!

cheers

matt

• thanx to more than 1000 fellas have already checked my podcasts during the last couple of days...cheers. matt