BUMPSHOP ft. I??igo Munster (Vampisoul/Madrid) 7/14

maocontentmaocontent 559 Posts
edited June 2007 in Announcements
Gotham's finest vintage funk & soul soiree returns in a few weeks w/ our man from Madrid....... repping Vampisoul Records (a/k/a "The Most Caliente Label in the World!").Details to follow.

Comments

• beattrainbeattrain Brooklyn, NY 20 Posts
    damn...i already booked for bus ticket to visit new york for this weekend...might have to make another trip next week too!

• maocontentmaocontent 559 Posts
    Come back next weekend. Gonna be mo' hotter than July.

As per usual: friends & fam PM me for comps. Friends of ma??ana email: [email]bumpshop@aptwebsite.com[/email] for reduced $ admission.

Hope some of youse can make it.

Peace!

-Mao

Early week bump.

Munster Bash 2morrow nite.

Also, some background from the Bumpshop Ministry of 411:

This Saturday, July 14th, 2007, Bumpshop welcomes very special guest DJ I??igo Munster, the big boss at Madrid, Spain's Vampisoul Records (motto: "The Most CALIENTE Record Label in the World").

Proponents of raw boogaloo, vintage funk, salsa, and 60s exotica, I??igo and Vampisoul have not only unearthed and reissued some of the most coveted lost grooves from across the globe (i.e. Rabbits y Carrots), but they've also proven proficient in releasing some none too shabby new joints (Latin soul legend Joe Bataan's sublime comeback single, "Cycles", and fine accompanying album, Call My Name). For his inaugural Bumpshop visit, expect Se??or Munster to drop a floor-filling mix of organ and bongo-fueled jams ideal for these warm NY summer evenings. We got more Latin soul!