Have you Ever Walked in On People "Doin' It"?

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited June 2016 in Off Topic (NRR)
Be Honest.
TAGGED:

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    On or off hard drugs?

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i was walked in on by my girlfriends roomate once

approximately 2 weeks later we both walked in on her at the same time

except she was getting down with herself

it was a really really icky situation

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    On or off hard drugs?

HAHAHAHA!

ick

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    never walked in on someone that i recall. my mom walked in on me and my girl once when i was in high school. YIKES. all she said afterwards was "i hope you were being safe." we weren't, but thanks mom.

• yeah, the first time I dropped acid. it was at a friend's cabin in North Georgia. there were about 10 if us up there that weekend and as I ran around the woods tripping my brains out I ran across my friends "doin' it" not once, not twice, but three times. in three different places (woods, lake and in the cabin). it messed me up for a long time.
    also caught my parents once on spring break in florida but I'vd pushed that one out of my memory.

Did u watch for just a quick second? Dont front.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I walked in on a dude jerking off
    in the manager's office at my job
    on NYE - very uncomfortable, especially
    since dude all tried to play it off, leaning
    forward in the chair and closing windows on
    the laptop all, "what's happening, dude?"

I'm like, yo, your pants are down past yo' ass
    dude, and yo' hand is buried in your crotch -
    who you trying to kid?

I had been wondering why the cache/history was
    always cleared on the office laptop since he got
    hired - I was not used to having to log in to SS
    everytime I dipped in to check it out, and it was
    getting annoying. Now I know why.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts

no. she stopped immediately. it was the worst position she could of been in. spread eagle facing the door. totally naked. fingering herself hard. she must of thought she locked the door. either that or she wanted to get caught. but judging on her reaction she didnt want to get caught. no way would someone risk that shit. it was like running into traffic.

• was she cute?

no. she stopped immediately. it was the worst position she could of been in. spread eagle facing the door. totally naked. fingering herself hard. she must of thought she locked the door. either that or she wanted to get caught. but judging on her reaction she didnt want to get caught. no way would someone risk that shit. it was like running into traffic.

She cute? Dont Front!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I've been walked in on.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Around 2000-2002 I lived in a house with 3 other guys. The one bathroom was sandwiched between two of the bedrooms, meaning two of us had to go through someone's bedroom in order to get into the bathroom. Of course the inevitable happened one night when I got up around 2 a.m. and slumped downstairs to go to the bathroom. I opened my roommate Jeremy's door and there he was fucking his girlfriend. He shouted at me to shut the door. After doing so, I shuffled over to Mickey's room and opened the door. He was also fucking his girlfriend, who screamed at me to get out. I was tired, groggy, and still a little drunk, so I just went in the kitchen sink.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Walked in on neighbours up stairs in my old apartment building but thankfully they had blankets covering their modesty.

Had two cops walk in on me and my girlfriend once which was interesting. Did mean I got to shout at them to go outside and knock. Which, to their credit, they did.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    When I was in 12th grade, a bunch of my classmates walked in on me and my girl making out in the art closet. I don't remember being embarrassed, but the girl was mortified.

I suppose that's a little tame, eh?

• at a party in High School I walked in on a dude bangin' this huge fat girl...he was buried in that shit...one of the chicks legs was about as big as he was...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    So, I don't know shit about hunting, but this one time I was with a friend out in the woods to hunt some rabbits. We had his hunting dog with us. Dude gave me my gun and said: don't do nothing, just follow the dog, Ok? So he said something to the dog an the motherfucker started to run like a possesed hunting dog. We were running after the dog for like 15 minutes. All of the sudden the sucker enters in a clear zone with less trees and doing this statue dog thing pointed to our target: a happy couple doing it doggy style.

• Maybe I should have used this one for the joke post but here goes:

Q: What's the most sensitive part of your body when you're mastrubating?

A: Your ears!

• RustyBRustyB 223 Posts
    While hiking thru Great Falls on the VA side, we ran into a couple banging away on a rock. Dude was standing in a creek, just going to town on his lady spread eagle on a rock. We were pretty loud, but they didnt stop for a minute. We just took another path and let them to there thang.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    happened definitely more than once.

but i once was going through a certain dealer's storage unit in a certain town in Virginia a couple years ago. Going through 45's, nothing crazy there, but was worth the trip and ended up being a two day deal. I stayed in a motel the first night but the dealer insisted that i crash on the cash in the basement the second night... was super nice about it so after turning him down the first time, i agreed... even took me out for dinner with his girlfriend and paid. A gesture which i appreciated.

ok.

in any case, the next morning i woke up pretty early and came upstairs to where the bathroom was to wash up and then head out to find a cup of coffee and probably head back to the storage unit to finish with the last of the boxes there. Well... the difficult part was that there were three doors and all were closed. One led to the dealer's bedroom, one to the bathroom, and one to another bedroom where his elderly mom was staying. I had been given the grand tour the night before but that was after two or three beers and 12 straight hours in a storage unit looking at 45 labels in not so great light. I racked my brain for five minutes, holding my toothpaste in one hand, and finally decided that the middle door was the door to my destination.

WROOOONG....

shit was seriously uncomfortable.
    both the dude and his girlfriend were like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING???"

all you can say is "Oops, sorry wrong door."

oh well.

• when i was 16, my girlfriend and i got busted by her dad on the couch in the middle of the day... he had just left for the airport, so we got straight to it, but he forgot something and came back... we didn't hear him come in, he was just in the doorway all of a sudden, and said "what the fuck?" or something to that effect real loud... i threw on my pants while he was screaming at me, left my shirt there, ran to my car carrying my shoes, and drove home still wearing the condom... when i got home, he had already called my parents, and my mom was freaking out... my dad asked me if i was at least wearing a condom, and i said "i'm still wearing it!"... he started laughing his ass off, and it was the last i ever heard about it

the girl wasn't allowed to date me anymore, but i had to deal with her dad professionally a few years later, and it was really awkward at first, but he ended up being a good dude

• the dealer insisted that i crash on the cash in the basement

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    haha.

that was couch. not cash.
    the couch was not made out of cash.
    the dealer was not reynaldo.

freudian slip?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    my dad asked me if i was at least wearing a condom, and i said "i'm still wearing it

Holy shit, that's funny. Great line.

I haven't ever walked in on anybody per se, but on more than one occasion back when I was working at Barnes & Noble, I went out back into the parking lot for a smoke break (I tended to wander all the way to the back of the lot because if people saw you by the entrance, they would still ask you, "Where do I find this book?" even when you're clearly on break...fuckers), and as I walked back inside, I happened to see a dude getting brain in one of the cars in the lot.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    It's happened to me, both walking in and being walked in on. But the best time was when my girl-at-the-time and I were getting down in our bedroom while her hot Israeli friend was staying over. While in the middle of boning I saw her friend start to walk in and she saw we we're doing it and she quickly went out - but NOT all the way, because she just stood there watching us. While my girlfriend didn't notice, I did and then me and the chick just started staring at each other. It was pretty awesome! But the best part about it was that me and the Israel girl ended up doing it the next day while my girl was at work. Now I know that's kind of trife but I was a lot different when I was younger, and I didn't really care that much fr my girlfriend-at-the-time.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    In High School, my dad walked in on me hitting this girl with the woof woof... she was MORTIFIED!!! crying and shit. My dad was like, "Don't get her pregnant!!!"

In College, I went out with this girl that lived in my dorm, and both are rooms were occupied. We drove around in her Bronco looking for a secluded spot, and I remembered the access road to the freight train yard. SURELY no one would find us there... ??? Windows were all fogged up... car's shaking... and BLAUUH! Flashlight!! it was a cop. Made us get out of the car while he lectured us...and I could'nt find my pants. So i had to stand there with just my shirt on feeling like a damn FOOL. Turns out the pants and boxers were wedged under the parking brake.

• yes, c-sm-. let me reiterate what ive already told you...YOU THE MAN!!!!!!
    damn, thats like some penthouse letters shit!

at a highschool ski trip, you rent out rooms with 4 of your friends. so i had to lock them all out when i brought a girl in there. coast was clear, double checked the door and me and little lady went at it. the room was already a mess after much drunkenness had been going down in the hotel. well it scared the shit out of us when a dude named Dong suddenly sat up off the floor (he was buried under some blankets) and started asking what was going on. i honestly dont even remember whether we kicked him out or told him to go back to sleep.

• yes, my friend. let me reiterate what ive already told you...YOU THE MAN!!!!!!

at a highschool ski trip, you rent out rooms with 4 of your friends. so i had to lock them all out when i brought a girl in there. coast was clear, double checked the door and me and little lady went at it. the room was already a mess after much drunkenness had been going down in the hotel. well it scared the shit out of us when a dude named Dong suddenly sat up off the floor (he was buried under some blankets) and started asking what was going on. i honestly dont even remember whether we kicked him out or told him to go back to sleep.

You didn't notice there was another dong in the room????

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I work in a University, so this happens often.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I work in a University, so this happens often.

Oh shit, that actually reminds me...back at college, there was this one spot in the library that was well-known to be a nice secret spot to get down. All the students thought we had this great little secret going on because security never went to that part of the building. Later, I found out that security knew all about it from talking to one of the guards. He said, "We never went up there because we could just watch the whole thing on the security camera monitor."

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    yes, my friend. let me reiterate what ive already told you...YOU THE MAN!!!!!!

Hahah I know Tony that's some shit too... and I think you probably met homegirl from back in the day.

But yo, I went on the CHS ski trip. That shit was MEGA.