STUNTIN LIKE MY DADDY?

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited March 2016 in Music Talk
Has this schitt been talked about already??? I must have missed, I can't believe SS would be so not to have discussed this
TAGGED:

Comments

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    What the--?!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Someone posted the pic in another thread.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Those two should've just been like "Uh, somebody must've made that on the computer..."

Instead, they keep trying to explain it away like it's normal and can't even keep their stories straight:

"That's my daddy! What could be wrong with kissing him!?"

"It's because we're in the Black Mafia! What do you know about that!?"

Yeah, okay.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Those two should've just been like "Uh, somebody must've made that on the computer..."

Instead, they keep trying to explain it away like it's normal and can't even keep their stories straight:

"That's my daddy! What could be wrong with kissing him!?"

"It's because we're in the Black Mafia! What do you know about that!?"

Yeah, okay.

Dude's expression behind them to the right says it all.

"what's the hell?"

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    That picture is four years old, from a video to the first baby album.

Also, hip-hop's homo witchhunt is zzzzzzz

That picture is four years old, from a video to the first baby album.

That's actually in a video?

And, dude, I'm sorry--you cannot credibly argue that that anybody who thinks that picture is wild is some sort of homophobe for the following reasons:

1. Those two are always at pains to emphasize that they are father and son;

2. Anybody that's paid attention to the way Baby does business should have a sense that there's a strong compulsory element present--Baby is demonstrating that he owns every last piece of Wayne, including his sexuality.

• checkout the dude on the right holding the champagne glass! his expression is

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

checkout the dude on the right holding the champagne glass! his expression is

Yeah, TQ looks all kinds of upset...

• The whole wayne/baby phenomenon has always puzzled me. Some chicks have a baby daddy. Wayne has a daddy Baby.

I mean, it's pretty normal for a parent to kiss their kids - when they are still young. Soemthing about 2 grown men (although as old as this is, I don't think wayne was quite "grown" here) kissing on the lips, related or not, just seems somewhat "out of the ordinary", homophobia or not!

"Fuck Bitches, Get Money" or "Kiss Baby, Get Money"? Come on Weezy...

Either way who gives a fuck, Weezy's a beast with the rappin.

• That picture is four years old, from a video to the first baby album.

That's actually in a video?

I believe they were just bustin' slob on the set, not in the actual video. Then again, I never saw the BET Uncut version, so who knows.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

And in other news:

"Ted Haggard, who as president of the National Association of Evangelicals wielded influence on Capitol Hill and condemned both gay marriage and homosexuality, resigned on Thursday after a Denver man named Mike Jones claimed that he had many drug-fueled trysts with Haggard."

I mean, it's pretty normal for a parent to kiss their kids

Dudes, it is normal for parents to kiss their kids, but not in that way.

I hate to break it to you like this, but if your parents have been telling you that this is acceptable, you've been lied to.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    if only weezy left for rocafella/def jam when he could have..

• I mean, it's pretty normal for a parent to kiss their kids

Dudes, it is normal for parents to kiss their kids, but not in that way.

I hate to break it to you like this, but if your parents have been telling you that this is acceptable, you've been lied to.

you know, you're right. i was trying too hard to rationalize. that shit's fucked up.

• Weezy's a beast with the rappin.

No.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Weezy's a beast with the rappin.

No.
    if you can't acknowledge weezy's skill, you don't like rap. he's easily one of the most consistent rappers in the past five years

• LordNOLordNO 202 Posts
    Anybody that's paid attention to the way Baby does business should have a sense that there's a strong compulsory element present--Baby is demonstrating that he owns every last piece of Wayne, including his sexuality.

Compelling. Didn't Baby get w/ Trina before she got with Wayne too?

That would jive with this theory.

I also agree that there's some "no homo" witchunt sh*t going on, which is same as in right wing american politics- a bunch of tough guys who swear up and down they hate gays are into Dudes?

• Weezy's a beast with the rappin.

No.
    if you can't acknowledge weezy's skill, you don't like rap. he's easily one of the most consistent rappers in the past five years

oh he's consistent alright. that I would never deny.

• I also agree that there's some "no homo" witchunt sh*t going on, which is same as in right wing american politics- a bunch of tough guys who swear up and down they hate gays are into Dudes?

I've seen it a thousand times- in my mind it's completely understandable for a heterosexual dude to be turned off by the whole idea of anything involving male homosexuality (sorry, gay strutters, but isn't that the whole idea of being heterosexual?), but when the line gets crossed on some "i hate faggots, kill 'em all" type schitt, best BELIEVE these dudes have some dick sucking skeletons in their cedar closets

if only weezy left for rocafella/def jam when he could have..

I don't think he ever actually had the opportunity--that was just wishful thinking on his part.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Those dudes are gay ......10 years from now they'll write a book and we'll all look back and feel dumb ........never in a trillion years could a gay gangster rapper be accepted ......
    And Them both fucking Trina is not helping their case .....

Speaking of Trina, is she still dating Missy ?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Doesn't Weezy have dudes name Tatooed on him ????

i mean...really folks

• Okay... who's the Warrior player in this pic? Is this implying maybe that Baron Davis or somebody is gay?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Those dudes are gay ......10 years from now they'll write a book and we'll all look back and feel dumb ........never in a trillion years could a gay gangster rapper be accepted ......

LOL! Ed is

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Okay... who's the Warrior player in this pic? Is this implying maybe that Baron Davis or somebody is gay?

I like how the black texture in his jersey looks like a purse.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    good song though

'showmemah opponint'

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Okay... who's the Warrior player in this pic? Is this implying maybe that Baron Davis or somebody is gay?

Cliff Robinson. Seems like a random hit to me.