You know what? That Justin Timberlake shit sucks!

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited April 2016 in Music Talk
How many thousand cunts come up to the DJ booth begging for that piece of shit? Sexy Back. It's unprecedented in DJ dick riding. Hey Yah + Crazy x 100.Goddamn that song sucks. Sorry that Timbo beat sucks. So does the joint with TI. Sorry. The whole record sucks. It's dumb. I like pop music and rap. Fuck. I'll be so glad when this shit is over. Next week? Hope so.Fucking low point. For real.
TAGGED:

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I like a lot of his album but Sexy Back was certainly a poor choice for a lead single. Still, not something that will find it's way into my collection anytime soon.

• At the end of the night Saturday this girl came up and was like:

"Um, I know this is probably a lame request but.."

And the dude she was with grabbed her arm. She turned and looked at him he shook his head, did the finger slash thing across his throat and said,

"don't do it."

She turned and walked away.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    How in the world anyone over the age of 14 could with a straight face diss early Meat Beat Manifesto and then follow it up by co-signing Justin Timberlake is beyond me.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    seriously. what gives? what am i missing? that lame techno loop. those mumbling distorted vocals. that is such a bad song.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    cd of the year

• MY GOD, I HATE this fuckin bullshit with an intensity that cannot be measured!! These are the worst songs in history and EVERYONE loves it. Even my girlfriend (who's a tatted-up punk rock chick) turns that bullshit up when it comes on the radio. WTF!? Is there some sort of subliminal message encoded in these tracks? I cannot stand that half a faggot Timberlake with that ridiculous wigger swagger or that overrated Gnarlz Barkley bullshit..... I will straight drop kick any bitch that comes to the DJ Booth requesting either one of those songs. (Good thing I don't DJ anymore... heheh)

cd of the year

...for people who feel that their credibility, just like their taste, is disposable.

• I have a confession to make I have not heard any of the new Timberlake songs. I am blissfully

In my estimation...top-40, anti-hipsters have one-upped their tongue-in-cheek targets with some dick-in-cheek analysis.

cd of the year

...for people who feel that their credibility, just like their taste, is disposable.

Sexy Back is terrible ...the rest of the cd is very good ....maybe if you dudes would loosen your cockring's you could learn to appreciate some good pop music ....pop music does not have to be credible.. it just has to sound good

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    justin is extremely sexy.

• cd of the year

Justin Timberlake > Project Blowed

• Why anyone listens to this charlatan is beyond me.
    A double helping of

• justin is extremely sexy.

Don't let Saba hear you talk like that he might get jealous.

WTF!? Is there some sort of subliminal message encoded in these tracks?

That's what I'm thinking. While I guess all these Beckys wanna imagine JL rippin off their bras, there still seems to be something (spores?) taking over their brains.

This chick stood there and begged for that shit for about fifteen minutes. She tried several different strategies to get it played.

One was saying, "If I (the DJ) could play anything I wanted, what would I play?"

I said, "I don't know? What's playing right now?"

She gets real close like she loves me and says, "You just think about your all time favorite song and play that. OK? And then play Justin Timberlake."

ARGH!

I was so rude to her. I told her to go to another place to hear that shit. She still smiled at me and tried to get me to play it. Even after I told her I did not even have it, she kept cooing me to play it like she was in heat for that shit. Like she was some crack head and I was was holding the best cane on the planet--just making her beg for it.

• I'm liking the Will I Am joint. Funny hearing Timberlake over the JC Davis loop.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    justin is extremely sexy.

Don't let Saba hear you talk like that he might get jealous.

we have an open-minded relationship. No BAN will tear us apart.

on this topic: justin can dance

• At the end of the night Saturday this girl came up and was like:

"Um, I know this is probably a lame request but.."

And the dude she was with grabbed her arm. She turned and looked at him he shook his head, did the finger slash thing across his throat and said,

"don't do it."

She turned and walked away.

how do you know she wasn't going to ask for the jawn? my girl would come up to you and ask you to play Wendy Rene "After Laughter", Eddie Bo "Thang", Nu Shooz "I Can't Wait"...haha...she loves those song...maybe she was going to see if you would play the "Ain't No Half Steppin" Remix...

either that...or her boyfriend did just save you from a terrible encounter...although, I do love it when someone comes up to the tables...and shocks me...with some request...that I would have never expected.....

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    i dont mind it. I think the justin and t.i. joint is pretty nice actually. but im getting back into a very synth driven/ old-school techno phase at the moment so that probobly has something to do with it. I wasnt mad at the missy elliot "loose control" joint either.

since we are talking about timbaland productions here. I heard he is working on the new bjork, anyone else hear this?

maybe if you dudes would loosen your cockring's you could learn to appreciate some good pop music ....pop music does not have to be credible.. it just has to sound good

Oh shit. That's it! My cockring's. It owns me.

I ain't said shit about credibility, slim. That shit is just bad, low quality dumb sounding beat of the month TERDness.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    i dont mind it. I think the justin and t.i. joint is pretty nice actually. but im getting back into a very synth driven/ old-school techno phase at the moment so that probobly has something to do with it. I wasnt mad at the missy elliot "loose control" joint either.

since we are talking about timbaland productions here. I heard he is working on the new bjork, anyone else hear this?

amen, I'd rather have JT and Timbaland with T.I. over some Fergie + Peas crap, no offenseto Will I Am and his sampling of board members...

regardless, Timbo + Bjork???

!!!!

Timbo + Bjork???

sold

• WTF!? Is there some sort of subliminal message encoded in these tracks?

That's what I'm thinking. While I guess all these Beckys wanna imagine JL rippin off their bras, there still seems to be something (spores?) taking over their brains.

This chick stood there and begged for that shit for about fifteen minutes. She tried several different strategies to get it played.

One was saying, "If I (the DJ) could play anything I wanted, what would I play?"

She gets real close like she loves me and says, "You just think about your all time favorite song and play that. OK? And then play Justin Timberlake."

ARGH!

I was so rude to her. I told her to go to another place to hear that shit. She still smiled at me and tried to get me to play it. Even after I told her I did not even have it, she kept cooing me to play it like she was in heat for that shit. Like she was some crack head and I was was holding the best cane on the planet--just making her beg for it.

I think she just liked you because once you left I didn't see her again for the rest of the night. That or she heard your comment about her fake boobies and decided to annoy the crap out of you.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I ain't said shit about credibility, slim. That shit is just bad, low quality dumb sounding beat of the month TERDness.

I'd be surprised if anyone on here argued that Sexyback was good, or even tolerable

I was dissappointed when I heard the album because folks were so apeshark over it here... it does have a few decent cuts though

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    apeshark

NEW SLANG
    NOT TALKIN' SHINS HERE

taking it thurr follisms!!!!!

HALFMANHALFALLIGATORSHARK

slim.

thats gay

WTF!? Is there some sort of subliminal message encoded in these tracks?

ARGH!

I think she just liked you because once you left I didn't see her again for the rest of the night. That or she heard your comment about her fake boobies and decided to annoy the crap out of you.

IT WAS UNNATRURAL. Stick girl had less ass then that Calista Flockhart trick. But perfect perky mamberly glams. You just don't see that in Richmond. She would have let me do anything to her for that stupid song. Nope, sorry. And I hate it that much.

BTW--Did you ever get to that Gnarls Barkley?

• WTF!? Is there some sort of subliminal message encoded in these tracks?

ARGH!

IT WAS UNNATRURAL. Stick girl had less ass then that Calista Flockhart trick. But perfect perky mamberly glams. You just don't see that in Richmond. She would have let me do anything to her for that stupid song. Nope, sorry. And I hate it that much.

BTW--Did you ever get to that Gnarls Barkley?

I played it at the end of the night. It actually mixed with whip it pretty well. The chick was happy. Actually they danced pretty hard from like 12:30 on. It just took a while to get them started or drunk or what ever.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

regardless, Timbo + Bjork???

Headz Ain't Ready

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Sexyback is horrible on every level!

I don't mind that Prince sounding joint on the album though (Instrumental wouldn't hurt). Is it just me or is there a Prince sounding track on everyones album now? Check the new Diddy album for futher evidence, and that Kelis song "80's Joint" (not sure if that made her album though).