JARED FROM SOUND LIBRARY - JINX RANT

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited April 2016 in Record Collecting
CLASSIC
I make money from clowns like you kids on soulstrut. Actually i dont cause yall are some nickel and dime, cornball ass, tricks are for kids toys. Clowns are funny. Sometimes scary but always can put a buck or two in your pocket.
It does amaze me though that all you kids out there pop all this high profile shit about records and whose who and what record is cool and which record is wack, who sucks what, listen to my mediocre (at best!) beat, teabag this, negro that, cracker said what type shit but none of you have a record store workers number? Mad kids are sitting here watching what you cats are poppin off on and thinking you know what the deal is. Its mostly hilarious due to the fact that I would assume 80% of you fucks are beginning diggers. "Ohhh I got Joe Pass/Monty Alexander/David Axelrod for $30...YAY!" Are you fucking kids joking? "Whats the most you spend on records? Fuck that I only do the dollar bins cause THATS where the deals come into play!" You kids are fucking herbs and Ill be the first and last to say it. On some price shit still?!?!? Cmon! Records are worth what they are worth to that individual buyer. Dont fucking hate on some newbie cause they dont know their shit yet. WE WERE ALL THERE ONCE! Dont step up to the plate on some high roller big baller I got skills diggin and you dont shit unless you have heat. Which most of you DONT! The funniest thing is is that Ive spoken to some of you kids over the years and you dont know SHIT! Word up! DONT KNOW SHIT! You sit on the mighty soulstrut board and pop knowledge about shit you know NOTHING about. None of you dig for real. None of you are tracking down old djs or singers and getting info. None of you are learning about the culture of music. You just sit there with your silly player and pop like you know but you dont. You fucking run down to the nickel and dime spots and pick up some record on your break from school/work/television with some negro surrounded by whiteys on the cover with afros and think you got a fucking winner. Fucking punk ass little kids with your fucking brand new Vestex 33/45/78 portable trying to out-shine the next little rascal. Are you all for real? Ill give respect to those that deserve it. Im not saying that cats like Dante, Eothen, Mike V., or Josh are the best at the game cause straight up NOBODY is. We are all still learning and when any of you fuckers talk shit about someone elses skills you are really only talking about yourself. This includes Shing, me, Dizzy, and the rest of yall. Ill call myself out and be like "Yo I talk mad shit cause Im not the best." You talk mad shit cause you think you are. Fools. You know whos deep....Manship, Tefteller, Wickum, Tee, Anderson, Rosen, and Shivley. These MFers have been doing what we would like to be doing for 30 years! I think its probably the heat thats making me write this cause I puss out when the weather changes to anything about 65 and what Im saying is probably bullshit but for the moment I mean it. So as I step off this bullshit ass podium that Im standing on and reading off you young kids all I gotta say is this....your diggin skills suck and anyone that pops off with some nickel and dime bullshit record should get dropped from ever posting again. Fucking toys find some records that are impressive and then come and write your bullshit but until then just stop diggin because you are an embarrassment to the trade...............

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

i just wanted to let you know i just shoved a copy of bob james one up my ass and i am feeling so much better!

JOE DEAL = anthonypearson???

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    wow. what an asshole.

wow. what an asshole.

lol.... be easy dude.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

i just wanted to let you know i just shoved a copy of bob james one up my ass and i am feeling so much better!

JOE DEAL = anthonypearson???

suspicious...

bungholes & 'wet turds' are mentioned too.

• its not me but i sure like that guys sense of humor.
    kala

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT FIND BW SOULS IN 1999?

ANSWER THE QUESTION PEARSON. I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU.

MATTER OF FACT, EVER SINCE YOU TURNED ME ON TO NEW AGE I SEE THROUGH EVERYTHING.... but i digress.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    BW SOULS IN 1999

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    MATTER OF FACT, EVER SINCE YOU TURNED ME ON

AYO?

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    wow. some e-seeds there...

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

I ate chips while I read this, it was great.

PS: scary that was 3 years ago? we've come... so far....

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    angry. touching. hilarious. beautiful.

i love how this is the same dude who's been ranting like that for over three years up in this bitch and tells me i'm "angry." and "it's sad". and he feels "sorry" for me. being angry is a blessing. a fucking bitch motherfucking blessing.

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
    DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT FIND BW SOULS IN 1999?

I thought Wilbert Scott found the BW Souls stash?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    all you kids out there pop all this high profile shit about records and whose who and what record is cool and which record is wack, who sucks what, listen to my mediocre (at best!) beat, teabag this, negro that, cracker said what type shit

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    being angry is a blessing. a fucking bitch motherfucking blessing.

that my friend, is a t-shirt.

• I wish RAJ would post more "SS classics" from the archive.....

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    I wish RAJ would post more "SS classics" from the archive.....

This shit is like soap operas for record dudes instead of ironing mothers. The e-drama is palpable.

Raj plaese to be posting mroe!!

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    all you kids out there pop all this high profile shit about records and whose who and what record is cool and which record is wack, who sucks what, listen to my mediocre (at best!) beat, teabag this[/b], negro that, cracker said what type shit

Was the Strut, like.. really into teabags???

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    all you kids out there pop all this high profile shit about records and whose who and what record is cool and which record is wack, who sucks what, listen to my mediocre (at best!) beat, teabag this[/b], negro that, cracker said what type shit

Was the Strut, like.. really into teabags???

live the 'bag, learn the 'bag, love the 'bag.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I'm reminded of why I was afraid the first time I went over to J*stin's house to buy records

Then I get there and he couldn't have been nicer. Phew!

On a side note... isn't it weird when you see a site design from the past and you completely forgot that it ever looked like that?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I wouldn't have any reason to go outside if I could do this

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

I don't think anyone's gonna stop you from putting another dude's crotch on your face Guzz

• Options
    I'm sure hcrink's got a singlet on already.

K.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    damn. i remember that post. it was like two weeks after i met justin and i couldn't believe how that super chill cat just flashed on dude.

but then again, doesn't alcohol makes us all volatile too?

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    I thought the classic TSL thread was when Jared came out to humiliate somebody about a Freddie The Foxx anecdote that never happened ?

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts

Note that the picture actually features two wrestlers-- your wish may come true after all.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Note that the picture actually features two wrestlers-- your wish may come true after all.

oh shit have I mentioned my days as a wrestler here on the strut?

damn I thought I was keeping secrets

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    pulling slab

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i got keni burke's cell phone number

• bw souls? me and every other dealer in the world. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA~!!!!!!!

Joe Deal = t.sherman

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    An aside:

I'd like to sincerely thank those dealers for allowing this piece to trickle-down to admitted novice collectros such as myself. This could have been one of those "found several boxes, destroyed all but 10 copies, hyped it up, sold it for $$$" stories. I mean, if not for the fact that estimates are at - what - 6,000 pressed? Perhaps not.
    Either way, fellas, Thanks For Giving The Gift Of Music.???

As you gents were.