VINYL THE MOVIE - YOUTUBE

Comments

• This is truly . I can't wait to see Harvey Pekar nerding out over old 78s a la Ghost World...

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    which strutter is this?

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    CAN YA COME UP WITH ME?

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    Thanks for this. I had a torrent of this that NEVER started so this is much appreciated. According to this thread on Vinyl Vulture though

http://www.vinylvulture.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=9183&highlight=alan

The man himself says it's coming out on DVD soon, so buy it to.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Thank yez, Mr. Sheep. Gonna watch this tonight.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

The man himself says it's coming out on DVD soon, so buy it to.
    That's supposed to come out around Christmas. The DVD will have special features also, which is a plus considering you don't get that on the downloads nor the VHS.

I don't know but I think the youtube remix done by slavin is way better than the actual movie anyways.

::memorizedit::

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Thanks Sheep, truly next level in posthood.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    there has to be someone on this board that knows who this guy is

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Clicked the link and chose open rather than save since i am at work. It finally comes up in Media Player as audio only. And since i'm at work, i think i am just gonna listen through. No suggestions on how i could get the video up though i am guessing but if anyone has them, plaese to inform.

• Many thanks DJ sheep !

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    what kind of file is it? mac only or something. the download stopped at 178MB...

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    i got the whole thing as an .avi which i assumed Media Player would play as video but no dice.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i got the whole thing as an .avi which i assumed Media Player would play as video but no dice.

yeah... my internet connection probably broke down. the file i downloaded ended up as PART file... i'll try to download it again.

thanks

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    So.....who's gonna sample the tail end of that mouse speech? "Die mouse Die."

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    thanks a lot...

Use VLC to play the .avi file. Highly recommended cross-platform player for a wide range of file formats. And it's free

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

Use VLC to play the .avi file. Highly recommended cross-platform player for a wide range of file formats. And it's free

Thanks a lot. Cool to download at work you think? Great avatar.

Cool to download at work you think? Great avatar.

"They call me - DR. JOHN, known as the night tripper"

Yeah VLC should be a safe application to download. No spyware/virus bizness. It's an open source project. The people behind it are internet idealists. I use it to play almost everything, except windows media files.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Word, i'll give it a shot. Again, thanks.

• respect

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts

Thanks! It didn't play for me at first but this works just fine. Also thanks of course to djsheep for posting the yousendit link!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    thx for the link man.
    somehow thats a sad movie

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

i want Christopher Lloyd to play dude in the motion picture ....that nut is a star

• i want Christopher Lloyd to play dude in the motion picture ....that nut is a star

I was thinking John Cleese

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

....that nut is a star

no, he's just insane. and extremely disturbing.

this movie was def sad. and sort of touching at rare moments. i especially liked the segments when the narrator put out boxes of records across the street for people to take. that was a cool idea.

• queequegqueequeg 65 Posts

i want Christopher Lloyd to play dude in the motion picture ....that nut is a star

I was thinking John Cleese

My first thought that he looks almost exactly like Tom Jane's character from Boogie Nights....character's name is Todd I think. The guy who gets shotgunned at the coke deal gone bad. Am I wrong here people?