Don't Start No Shit, Won't Be No Shit!!!!

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
worth watching till the end...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgat2r8n5v4

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    The end was

He got knocked the FUCK OUT!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Fuck yah! It's shit like that that makes me feel all warm inside.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I just realized the camera was probably watching those kids thinking they were smoking pot. Big brother in action!

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    that bearded guy was great. Decides he'll help out...then gets popped...that's enough for him..."i'll think I'll stand over here until thius guy get outta here" Good stuff.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I just realized the camera was probably watching those kids thinking they were smoking pot. Big brother in action!

The police in the UK have cameras all over most major cities.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Damn, that last punch was major. Not only did it deck him but looks like punk ass lil dude knocked his head on the concrete.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

The police in the UK have cameras all over most major cities.

That boxer could have killed him. No big lose.

Do the police cameras zoom in and track? No? Perhaps the whole thing was a reenactment made to look like survailance camera footage?

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

Do the police cameras zoom in and track?

Oh yes, the CCTV over here is I doubt that is a reconstruction.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Oh and it feels good to see justice in action ! This shit should happen everyday...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    INSTANT KAMRA*

*That's right. Kamra, batch.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Damn, that last punch was major. Not only did it deck him but looks like punk ass lil dude knocked his head on the concrete.

yeah it's always hard to remember to tuck your chin when you are unconcious.

justice is served. i'd buy that guy who punched him a beer if I could.

on the other hand....maybe the bully grew up in a single-parent home and was deprived the love and guidance that would have assured his development into a positive force in society?

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    An eye for an eye makes everyone blind but that motherfucker got served!

• djobelixdjobelix 23 Posts
    thats wales for you, fights break out over nothing. i think ive been started on more by welsh people than any other.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    thats wales for you, fights break out over nothing. i think ive been started on more by welsh people than any other.

It's another example of how Wales is now the angriest part of Great Britain by a long shot. I'm expecting a war of independence anyday now.

• Why didn't dude cross the street and punch the kid while he was wailing on those other kids. I'm saying, did the ex-boxer[/b] really have to wait for a sucker punch?

• UnDos3UnDos3 81 Posts
    that 'Slugger' caught a one hitter quiter to the neck and just dropped!!!

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    Although it's already been stated, I'd like to reiterate this was WALES. Us English dress FAR better than anyone in this video

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Although it's already been stated, I'd like to reiterate this was WALES. Us English dress FAR better than anyone in this video

dress? is this an English euphemism for "act more civilized" or are you actually commenting on their clothes?

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    ow

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey SouthCrackalak,

Can you put up videoclip in a format that non-You Tubers can view? Thanks!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Holy shit - watch the guy's left leg as he falls! Double gotcha!