dirtyelitedirtyelite 31 Posts
edited August 2018 in Music Talk
10 20

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Re-listened to Mos Def black on both sides today. It’s aged well imho. My grandma told me a funny story. She had 2 friends over for dinner, and she accidentally served one of her guests with her share of the meat (beef olives or something?), and, being my Uber-polite nan, was too embarrassed to tell the guest and ate her vegetables without any meat. I thought the whole point of getting old (102 in her case) is that you get to say and do what you like, and other people have to politely pretend nothing happened. In fact I’m looking forward to this part; I’m going to get a walking cane that I can hit people with, and queuing will be something other people do.

• foefoe turo de la peira 196 Posts
    you make it sound especially good gj. 

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    RhythmGJ said:

Hmmmm, minus the gingerness, and drumming  

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Or the baking.

• RhythmGJRhythmGJ Buffalo, NY 219 Posts
    Are you assigning someone's vocational occupation based on their last name??!?

GJ

RhythmGJ said:
    Are you assigning someone's vocational occupation based on their last name??!?

GJ

That's how a lot of it started.  Cooper, Fletcher, Smith, Wright, Wankstain...

Not just in the West.  In China, only Wongs could be fishermen etc.

Ideally I'd like him to bake some Gingerbread men.  That would complete the cypher.

They have Wankstain's in China?

That may be so, but that's outmoded thinking, Jack. Any Burger, Oppenheimer, or Johnson can be whatever they want, man. Don't push your bourgeois linguistic values on everyone else!!!

I, myself, have my sights set on a career in taxidermy. Or tax collection. One of the two; I forget which.

GJ

RhythmGJ said:
    They have Wankstain's in China?

That may be so, but that's outmoded thinking, Jack. Any Burger, Oppenheimer, or Johnson can be whatever they want, man. Don't push your bourgeois linguistic values on everyone else!!!

I, myself, have my sights set on a career in taxidermy. Or tax collection. One of the two; I forget which.

GJ

Your surname is "Jtaxman" ? (the J is silent)? 

Dang It!!

Doxxed again...

GJ

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

Duderonomyketan