Music- Calming Influence...!

Think about this if you will,if we watch the news we can get upset at the state of things..if we follow sports we get mad when our team loses..if we see rain falling we may get sad..so what do we do? most of us put on some music and most of the time we feel better,don't take a drink or put your fist through a wall[ouch]put on a favorite song,sit back and let the sound take you to a better place!

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    I agree, but 
    don't take a drink
    Never that!

Music is refuge, comfort, inspiration... yep, rarely stressful.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Think about this if you will,if we watch the news we can get upset at the state of things..if we follow sports we get mad when our team loses..if we see rain falling we may get sad..so what do we do? most of us put on some music and most of the time we feel better,don't take a drink or put your fist through a wall[ouch]put on a favorite song,sit back and let the sound take you to a better place!
    I have put my fists through several walls and taken drink.   There's a time and a place for it.  For everything else, there's music.
    DuderonomyJunior

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Listening to music with drink is great.

Some of my most cherished memories of listening to music come from when I've been a hearty four sheets to the wind.

Jimster

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Brit/Euromang Strut hookup overdue.

Sayin.
    DuderonomyJunior

Well me and Foe are both in one place and both equally skint (from the sound of it!), so if you fancy a beer and tapas with a view of a revolution, come for the weekend of the 1st October :-p

• foefoe turo de la peira 196 Posts
    i get paid before the first so i support this. some vermut accompanied by the banging of cutlery on balconies is my vision of a perfect night these days. 

foe said:
    i get paid before the first so i support this. some vermut accompanied by the banging of cutlery on balconies is my vision of a perfect night these days. 
    10pm!
    Yeah, first time I heard that I wondered WTF, now I join in with some off-beats.

• foefoe turo de la peira 196 Posts
    i stuck my head out the window the other day to see what was causing the racket and there was no one out on the streets doing anything special. then i see this old grandma banging a cup as hard as she can. they really love their live music down here.

Any shouts of "Visca!" ?