I have a friend who may have to take a drug test

2»

Comments

• probably don't need more advice, but like some others have said, I don't think a lot of water now will do much.

3-4 weeks he should be fine.

Drink a lot of water the day of as a precaution, which will dilute the urine.

I beat one once doing exactly this in high school (same time frame). I drank a shit load of water starting about two hours before the test.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I think for some companies insurance comes into play, i.e. they're rates are lower if their workforce is 'drug free'.

I'm pretty sure this is health insurance related. I think they also test for cotenine (from tobacco) and make you contribute more to the premium if you are positive for these things. Seems like Richadelic should be happy about this. They should also check your bank statements to see how many times your card was swiped at KFC.

But enough about THX. Back to THC. I read that when it is eaten, it is absorbed deeper into the fatty tissue and takes longer to come out when compared to smoking.

Seems like vigorous fat burning exercise is the best way to clean it out.

This friend is mostly a weekend user. Maybe once or twice per month, if that.

Ain't talbout this type shit:

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    if it is a pre-employment drug screen, then it wont be monitored...so the only 100% sure fire way to pass is substitution. Dont however go for the stupid "condom filled with someone elses urine" thing though. You can buy fake urine at head shops that comes with a heated pouch that sits in your underwear with a little tube that you pull out your fly. Known many folks that have done this and they swear by it. Usually costs around 60-80 bucks.

fake urine from a head shop seems even more risky.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    well, I have a couple friends that work with dangerous equipment and those jobs always require drug tests and thats what they do and it has never failed. Urine is just basically water, urea and minerals...not difficult to fabricate. The biggest hurdle to overcome is the specific gravity (ratio of water to solute, too dilluted...not an acceptable sample...hence the problem with the "shit loads of water" theory) and this solves that problem.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Also do NOT do much exercise the week before the test, you can re-release stored thc into your system by burning the fat.

Also do NOT do much exercise the week before the test, you can re-release stored thc into your system by burning the fat.

it's always great to have an excuse not to exercise.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I think for some companies insurance comes into play, i.e. they're rates are lower if their workforce is 'drug free'.

I'm pretty sure this is health insurance related. I think they also test for cotenine (from tobacco) and make you contribute more to the premium if you are positive for these things. Seems like Richadelic should be happy about this. They should also check your bank statements to see how many times your card was swiped at KFC.

Just curious...is this a private company or a government agency??

State Govt.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    again man, its 3-4 weeks, he could probably do nothing and still pass that test.

State Govt.
    That's what I figured.

Ignore my previous advice(as if you already hadn't).

State Govt.
    That's what I figured.

I NEVER ignore your advice. Because I always do the opposite and things work out great.

State Govt.
    That's what I figured.

I NEVER ignore your advice. Because I always do the opposite and things work out great.

In that case...whatever you do....DO NOT KILL YOURSELF!!!

i'm watching them prepare the ground for a parking garage. fist there were two levels of flat pavement. just ground level. now there will be plenty of spaces for people who drive to work to park their cars and then go home without having to walk too far to their car from where their office is located. i have crust from the poison ivy medicine tangled up in my arm hair. i should roll down my sleeves. there are some decent brands of gluten free pasta. but most are not very good.

• The best solution for your problem is to avoid smoking or drinking or as much as possible drink a glass of water. 

• Abstinence, excercise, and water are key. All the detox products are scams. They test creatine in your urine to make sure it is not too diluted. However eating a bunch of red meat the night before will correct for this. Fiber may help increase excretion. Also don't go for a run beforehand as fat soluble chemicals may be released. Then this will reflect your true sober state.