Who Likes The Whispers?

Theses guys are legends with hits like..A Great Day-Can't Help But Love You-Seems Like I Gotta Do Wrong-Planets Of Life-Olivia-Lady-Living Together In Sin-And The Beat Goes On-Suddenly-This Kind Of Loving-Needle In A Haystack,and many more...What's your favorite?
mimaknowsitall

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    This video never fails to put me in a great mood.

ppadilha

• mistermayomistermayo Yonder 21 Posts
    This is my jam...

mimaknowsitall

• Hey! Why aren't there tons of comments here?!? Legendary group, two have passed away. I see them live WHENEVER they are in the tri-state (1/19/2023 Atlantic City Hard Rick) or DMV areas. Favorite: Only Meant to Wet My Feet. Memories of loves lost and my forever love. Glad I found this. YouTube->Adam Fairholm->IMdB->Soul Strut. Bring this up to date or I will. HaHa!

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    Hey! Why aren't there tons of comments here?!? Legendary group, two have passed away. I see them live WHENEVER they are in the tri-state (1/19/2023 Atlantic City Hard Rick) or DMV areas. Favorite: Only Meant to Wet My Feet. Memories of loves lost and my forever love. Glad I found this. YouTube->Adam Fairholm->IMdB->Soul Strut. Bring this up to date or I will. HaHa!

Strong first poast - welcome, mimaknowsitall.  

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    Their 80s records are undeniable but their Janus/Philly-era early 70s records hit me too:

• Agree. TY for sharing!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts

• Going way back ...luv it!