How Many Albums By One Artist Do You Own?

For me being a Temptations fan,I have about [30]of their LP's.

Comments

• RhythmGJRhythmGJ Buffalo, NY 219 Posts
    Roughly 30-35 Coltrane, Miles, and Bob Marley/The Wailers. 20+ Sonny Rollins. About 10 Art Blakey. Quite a few Black Uhuru.

GJ

• RhythmGJRhythmGJ Buffalo, NY 219 Posts
    Update: Quite a few (in the 5-15+ range) for The Beatles, Count Basie, Clifford Brown, David Bowie, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Smith, King Crimson, (early) Genesis, Led Zeppelin, Peter Gabriel, Peter Tosh, The Doors, The Police, Max Roach, Prince, Ruben Blades, Tania Maria, Thelonious Monk, Todd Rundgren, Yes, and the entire Brand X catalogue (with some doubles on CD/Vinyl); plus a fair amount of Daptone, Putumayo, and Numero records. And lots of Blue Note and Prestige (I know you did say artists, not labels though)...

GJ

• francois parkerfrancois parker formerly know as Parkz. 125 Posts
    Probably 8 (possibly 9) albums by Atmosphere, that might go up if I see a couple of the ones I passed on when they came out for cheap.
    Thinking about it I have 8 De La soul albums also.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Esther Phillips, Ella, George Benson, Lee Perry, Groove Holmes Bill Evans and Jack McDuff are all in the 20+ bracket... McDuff must knocked out a ton of shite in the 70s. Some real horrors on his bit of the shelf .

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    Lot's of Johnny Guitar Watson, Michael Franks, Herbie Hancock, and Too $hort

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    I have lots of Gil Scott Heron and Jimmy Smith.

• FeldmanFeldman 50 Posts
    Curtis/impressions for sure, probably like 15-20ish

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Close to 30 by Miles Davis on the shelf. Lots of James Brown too. 

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    it's probably metallica and I don't even have and justice for all...

i think i have liike six of them

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    Yeah, you don't need any Metallica albums after And Justice.. I mean owning the Black album is kinda on the fence but anything after that is basura.