That Time Die Antwoord's Ninja Balled with Kanye and Drake

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
Junior

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I don't really know what that was, but I enjoyed it immensely.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    I know, I think it's hilarious. 

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Yeah a similar reaction here. I could easily watch a feature length version of this.

It's like my private mindgarden version of what their lives are like.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    That was good! Not as crazy as Charlie Murphy vs Teh New Power Generation, and he only reinforced my views that old school rap > current rap  
    Was hoping banana pudding was going to be a riff on fish sticks tbh.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    That was good! Not as crazy as Charlie Murphy vs Teh New Power Generation, and he only reinforced my views that old school rap > current rap  
    Was hoping banana pudding was going to be a riff on fish sticks tbh.

Have a link to the Charlie Murphy video? I haven't seen that one

• What a window into stardom. Weirdly sad.

The thought that strikes me most hearing about this isn't that money makes dudes act like complete space aliens who've never been in contact with a human being who wasn't trying to suck up to them (although that's true). I mean, not talking about the Die Antwoord guy as an example of that, either, cause he sounded like he probably was trying to suck up to them.

The main thing that struck me is how shitty it would be to have a giant house with its own basketball court and shit. And in a neighborhood full of other people like you. I don't know why but that doesn't appeal to me at all. I guess being able to invite 100 people you have no non-monetary connection with to your house to try to impress them is what substitutes for genuine humanity and human relationships, you know, the kind that don't transact money for goods and services. And what a shitty substitute that is. This is no "poor little rich folk" rant, it just makes me feel like we're all in our own living hells under this system, and even the most privileged and rich people living under it are still circumscribed by it, albeit in much less material ways.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Juniorklezmer electro-thug beats

• Previous post was a long way of saying that story was missing pancakes

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    this rules.