What up what up.

What's up everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself on here. I've been creeping on this board a few days, figured I sign up. 

So I guess you'd call me a casual collector/digger. I have probably just under 800 or so records. I use to have more. 

I use to work for a well known music distribution company that sold and still sells a lot of cool reissue items. I was a graphic designer there, so I had a hand in designing some cool special packaging for a bunch of cool reissues.

basically here to learn. I love music obviously or I wouldn't be here, I beat make as a hobby when I can and hope that I can inccooperate that more into my hectic life, and I'm basically just here to shoot the shit sponge knowledge and build with you guys. Looking forward to joining the conversations. 
PEACE 
deezleefoeMek_JaggerDuderonomyketanDORJimsterJuniorRAJ
TAGGED:

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Spill dems beanz: which company, what were you guys re-issuing? Pix or if didn't happen.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    I use to work for a well known music distribution company that sold and still sells a lot of cool reissue items. I was a graphic designer there, so I had a hand in designing some cool special packaging for a bunch of cool reissues.

That sounds really cool.  

Welcome!

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    Spill dems beanz: which company, what were you guys re-issuing? Pix or if didn't happen.
    it was for Marcus Presch, wasn't it?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    SO...

"Thriller" or "Off The Wall"?

foe

• Jimster said:
    SO...

"Thriller" or "Off The Wall"?

Thriller 

• Traffic entertainment company, which also owned the boutique company "get on down". 

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    skotthall said:
    Traffic entertainment company, which also owned the boutique company "get on down". 

Get On Down would've been my guess! I actually prefer their angle - interesting box sets - as opposed to faithful reissues.
    skotthall

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Welcome!

It's always a pleasure to see new blood.  

Dig around, there's tons of information nuggets to discover on here.
    skotthall

• deezleedeezlee 298 Posts
    So... Howsa super famous local small town bar DJ get on the Get On Down promo list? 
    p.s. Off the wall is the correct answer 
    skotthall

• deezlee said:
    So... Howsa super famous local small town bar DJ get on the Get On Down promo list? 
    p.s. Off the wall is the correct answer 
    I'm no longer with the company. We split amicably I just found new opportunity. I wish I was on that promo list still. It was pretty sweet! Got a bunch of cool now again stones throw stuff too as we did their distribution.

• deezleedeezlee 298 Posts
    Yeah musta been nice. The now and again stuff is the stones throw stuff I'd want too