CoverArts

Dear friends, we are ready to launch our project CoverArt on KickStarter, an innovative procedure to transform your favourite LP covers into wall art.
We have been working hard but now are very happy to bring you the fruit of our efforts.
By pre-ordering today you will help us and will also save up to 30%.
Become a supporter and receive our love and gratitude! Thanks to your contribution, you'll be the first to receive our products: just follow the instructions here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/306532464/coverart-hang-your-memories-where-you-can-live-the
Thank you and may the force be with us!

Comments

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts

I looked at the kickstarter page - so you are taking album art work and printing it on cellulose and then sticking it on canvases from pics you took with a handheld device and selling them.. how is this any different than me walking into Costco and having them print my pics directly on canvas - what happens if the cellulose begins to separate from the canvas? 15 euros = $21.39 and with shipping (or is that included) what happens if you can not obtain a copy of the cover I am looking for - what if I want a cover that is in "shit" condition and want it to look like its new do you clean up/photoshop the covers?
    why would I choose to do this rather than just hang the album cover on my wall in one of those 12" frame dealies from any craft store and then put the vinyl in a generic white sleeve..

• Thank you for your interest.

Our product is 100% guaranteed.
    After, if you're not satisfied we return the money.

In the offer, if you see well, the cost of shipping is calculated at the country where you live.

If the cover is bad we clean it with photoshop. Yes.

Choose us if you like artwork.

All the Best!
    Demo

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    CoverArt said:
    Thank you for your interest.

Our product is 100% guaranteed.
    After, if you're not satisfied we return the money.

In the offer, if you see well, the cost of shipping is calculated at the country where you live.

If the cover is bad we clean it with photoshop. Yes.

Choose us if you like artwork.

All the Best!
    Demo

:cough:Copyright:cough:
    dj_cityboy

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts

so you are STEALING album art work and printing it on cellulose and then sticking it on canvases from pics you took with a handheld device and selling them..

fixed my own post...lol

the using the handheld was kinda laughable I expected some dude with a fancy Hasselblad in his "Art Studio" but I also realize that some handheld devices take some good pics... but yeah the whole stealing cover art and selling it for money should be an interesting venture to work out..