Your Personal Hell, What Would It Be? (Record/TV Related)

2»

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    There used to be a user called RapeDonkeys IIRC who got 'nuff stick on the grounds that he was advocating. Maybe it was actually an adjective - like Ninja Donkeys - and these hombres were out for revenge for lack of carrot.

After learning that they're used as snake-killing, coyote-chasing guards on farms, I would put nothing past 'em.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    I believe Duder's hatred of cumbia is just him projecting because he left Ingerland after being jilted by his own donkey
    Duderonomy

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    ppadilha said:
    I believe Duder's hatred of cumbia is just him projecting because he left Ingerland after being jilted by his own donkey
    True say, fam.  Maybe it was the fact that most places in Spain have traditional donkey-torturing festivals that appealed to his new-found hatred of all Mule-Ways.

OR...

Like the grass always being greener, he heard the Burros were mad fly South of the border.

And so it came to pass  

• foefoe turo de la peira 196 Posts
    Bono doing solo covers of all the songs mentioned in his thread.

on tv would be later lars von trier movies only interrupted by a custom made immortal technique dance with the devil animated video. 

there is good cumbia, i've heard it.

• trzakhstantrzakhstan IA 198 Posts
    I will defend cumbia to the death

Duderonomy

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    Chinese opera / The Smurfs

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    violent femmes / any lawyer hospital forensic drama or cooking battles where cokehead dummies call each other "chef" 

• Continuum of Costello,Cohen,Nickleback,ELO,OMD,Rush(except the first lp)

Wall-to-wall US situation niggah-jew:Good Times,Sanford,Jeffersons...ad nauseum piggey-back on smartass Married With Children continual childermass one-liners.