Oi.

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    I meant to post this, but I heard someone say "secret squirrel breaks" in the real world recently. I coughed and It made me think of y'all. How's things on Soul Strut land, folks? 
    para11ax

• Dunno about the rest of the strut, but I am relaxing after a 12+ hour workday with a little mix entitled "el fantasmas espejo" I came across on the front page by one "age". Good to see an SS OG stopping by so I can thank you for the great mix.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    hey age - got any set sales??  

how is the election shaping up where you're at??

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hey Ketan,

Nothing much on this end. I'll probably post a few things up in the near future. 

The election, is a nightmare and rather not comment on it, hahaha.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hey Klezmer,

Good to hear and I appreciate the kind words. I noticed that one of my favorite DJ Dau mixes was out back up again.

I haven't looked, but I remember the Library Mix that Iron Monkey put up a long while back, was another favorite.

Peace and I'll try to make some contributions in the near future. Family, School, and Work has got my full-time attention these days, but I do miss the atmosphere and I've met some reall good people on this forum.

Dunno about the rest of the strut, but I am relaxing after a 12+ hour workday with a little mix entitled "el fantasmas espejo" I came across on the front page by one "age". Good to see an SS OG stopping by so I can thank you for the great mix.