Diggers Factory

Hey Everyone,
We're launching a vinyle preorder platform today so come and have a look: http://www.diggersfactory.com/
What is Digger Factory?
Basicaly Diggers Factory is a online preorder community for vinyl record enthusiaths. It kind of works like crowdfunding: the artists presents a project to the community. The community preorders the records and if the objective is reached the production is launched. The awesome thing with Diggers Factory is that it helps out talented artists but also permit repress project and even give the community the opportunity to ask for project through a wishlist. Let say you want a records so bad but can't find or afford it. Well just create the project in our repress wishlist and if the community likes it we'll make it happen!

We hope to see lot of you guys amongst us soon!
Tell me what you guys think of the platform.
Cheers

Comments

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts

LaserWolf

• Wishes and other peoples money is what makes the world go round.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Project request: Dave Vanian and Captain Sensible play ABC's "Lexicon of Love" album with full orchestra, live at the Albert Hall.
    Where do I send my ten bucks?
    Sylvain tdtc

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    It'd be fantastic if Australia was spelt correctly on the sign-up page

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I'm also confused as to why Gears is listed on the site. This shit was repressed like 3 minutes ago!

• kicks79kicks79 1,333 Posts
    Half the stuff on there seems pretty easily available.
    I'd love a copy of the Other People Place and not have to pay stupid money for it.
    Kinetic

• skel said:
    Project request: Dave Vanian and Captain Sensible play ABC's "Lexicon of Love" album with full orchestra, live at the Albert Hall.
    Where do I send my ten bucks?

In a Repress initiative you have to create a project in the wishlist and if the community responds positivly we'll contact the label and have a repress project launched.
    Cheers

• kicks79 said:
    Half the stuff on there seems pretty easily available.
    I'd love a copy of the Other People Place and not have to pay stupid money for it.
    The whole point of the wishlist is that people add the things they want and see's what happens. If you want something add it to the wishlist, the site has very little control of it to keep the community free of action.
    Cheers