Latest manly acts you did

skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
edited June 2015 in Strut Central
1. Threw a kid off the train (not a la Bond, but at the station) for disrespecting a woman
2. Helped old dude put food shopping in the whip
3. Lugged a box of rekkids down the stairs WITH NO HELP
4. Broke up a fight between 2 cats
5. Cooked a pizza, ate it, wiped fingers on jeans and necked 4 cans of San Miguel inside 2 hours, then vacuumed the crumbs.

That is all.

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Carried a (portly) woman back to her desk at work after she'd fallen when her knee popped.
    Whilst alone in the supermarket, bought feminine hygiene products at the request of the Mrs.
    And got it right.
    Got barred from a power station.
    Dude, I ain't even flexing.

• - Bent over in order to piss in the toilet with a morning semi.

- Gonna eat sausages and fish fingers for my single man dinner tonight.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    badder_than_evil said:
    - Bent over in order to piss in the toilet with a morning semi.

- Gonna eat sausages and fish fingers for my single man dinner tonight.

1. Days are long gone for me

2. Plenty Tommy rock*

Cockernee latter day: rocking horse = sauce

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:

Whilst alone in the supermarket, bought feminine hygiene products at the request of the Mrs.
    And got it right.

Ghey

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    1. Proudly wore out a pink sticker my 2 yr old slapped on the back of my hand today

2. Took a gargantuan 2-flusher

3. Crushed an entire family-sized bag of Costco brand steak jerky (after #2)

4. Parted my hair on the correct side

5. Took a siesta, and I ain't even in Mexico or wherever

Just getting warmed up for more manly shenanigans with other manly brutes tonight, which will include: games of chance; some yelling; watching a televised fight between 2 highly trained men with anger/adequacy issues; irresponsible alcohol consumption; and plausible exaggerations of truth.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    I just spent a night in a cabin right on the rim of the Grand Canyon (Amazing views from inside. Would highly recommend to any strutter going there). Went out at 1 am to take some long exposure photos and didn't flinch when a 7-8 foot stag rolled up beside me. The thing had 2-3 foot long antlers. I have to admit I was shitting my pants a little, but on the outside I remained a rock because I was with my father-in-law and didn't want to come across as a big pussy.

Also, while there I ignored the fun police (My wife) and climbed out on rock cliffs going out into the canyon. She was not amused.

I also threw caution to the wind and ate tons of ice cream before going out for a long hike in the heat and refused to think about the possibilities of being stuck out there without a shitter for miles.

• parallax said:

With no tears or runny nose or ya sawft.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

1. Survived a 5 day hangover with help of strong drugs... taught classes on 5 day hangover, with help of strong drugs.

2. Fixed the drop valve (toilet flush-R) in the flat I share (ya see, I learnt something from living in the crack house).

3. Learnt to whiten a couple of old shirts by soaking them in a bicarb-soda & fairy liquid pre-wash... wait, is that manly, or womanly?

4. Can't think of anything else not related to servicing a young senorita on the regs, in as manly a way as possible :cheese:

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    skel said:
    J i m s t e r said:

And got it right.

Ghey

Bird and bird flocked to I, whilst I regarded the array. "Do you need any help?" etc.
    These were random punters, not staff.
    They thought me fearless, I am sure.
    Without a doubt, their eyes screamed the unspoken wish that their own men were as confident in their sexuality.
    Hey, I can't turn this off and YMD, brah.
    Tell me more 'bout them four cans in two hours.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:

Bird and bird flocked to I, whilst I regarded the array.

LOL

Loc material.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    badder_than_evil said:
    parallax said:

With no tears or runny nose or ya sawft.

No tears or runny nose. Straight powered through that shit!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    I just got home from trap & skeet shooting (Remington 870 12-gauge) as well as target shooting (Springfield 1911 .45). My neighbor, who has been a sportsman for his entire life, has been teaching me everything from safety, correct form, ammo types, terminology, etc. as well as introducing me to members of his shooting club in the hills nearby, which I feel is a solid gesture of friendship. Very fun stuff.

• mickalphabetmickalphabet deep inna majestic segue 374 Posts
    I made a goddam bed with my bare hands.

Highlighting the Manly steps included in production of said bed..

Discussing, sizing up & purchasing of timber in lumber yard including discussion of bed design with lumberperson (in bad portuguese).

Having a truck deliver lumber into my front yard, and me being there, standing amongst lots of raw uncut wood in my front yard, further sizing up but mainly just being there.

Bro-ing up with my new neighbour who owns a circular saw and carrying large beams of wood up the road to his place to cut, discussing how hard the wood was (oooh errr), differences between Irish beer & brazilian beer and Roy Keane - whilst assisting in the cutting.

Pencil firmly behind ear bed construction took place over several days in my front yard for all neighbourhood and any passers by to witness.

Drinking a few beers with pencil behind beer at end of each days work amongst construction project.

Bed completion & Inauguration, and we ain't talkin siesta like in mexico or wherever .

• The pencil behind the ear ensures maximum bromnipotence.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    1. Climbed 20 feet on a ladder with a running chain saw and cut a tree branch with one hand

2. Pissed out the window because I was too lazy to go down stairs to use the bathroom

3. Hung a REAL bear head on my wall

4. Read this THREAD

5. Ate at Chiplote two nights in a row

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Friday night past 1AM, I went downtown to 6th Street in the middle of the Republic of Texas biker rally. On my way to the club, I ducked into an alley in order to avoid walking through a block of shoulder-to-shoulder chaos and I happened upon 2 super roided out ex-Marine types squared up and about to throw down. As I strolled by them and it was only the 3 of us there versus thousands only half a street over, I told them y'all are stupid for wanting to fight because all y'all are going to do is get yourselves arrested. One of the dudes caught my drift and started following me out of there. The other dude probably hasn't registered anything sensible told to him in his entire life, so he stayed barking and ripped his shirt off or something else Hulkish that I didnt bother to look back at. But yes, bloody battle of muscle-bound monster dumbshits averted.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

My list includes:

-I walked half a mile up a 45-degree hill.
    -I ran 3 miles outdoors.
    -I lifted a 50 pound bag of luggage up 3 flights of stairs.
    -I pushed a 200 pound copier down the corridor of my academic department.
    -I rode a bike through town for about 5 miles.
    -I drank 3 tall glasses of German pilsner and a generous glass of Veterano last night.
    -I got my 'old man' basketball game on strong at the park. I'm still serving chumps like a waiter at 4.5 decades of life. :real_headz:
    -Last evening, I took care of wifey like we're still dating. Stacks still hittin' home runs nearly 20 years in.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• -chopped wood
    -spit on a cut instead of a bandage
    -used a nail gun
    -witnessed the miracle of cat birth
    -held kittens without emoting outwardly
    -treated a sinus infection by drinking gin
    -beat other men at sports, basked in their tears
    -ate the "serves 4" item on a menu, solo

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I made the bed.
    Including tucking and smoothing.

• I called both male and females Dude this morning.

• granjerogranjero 147 Posts
    Replaced 2 fiddly bulbs in kitchen light array - DURING meal time

• 3RD_Man3RD_Man 213 Posts
    This past winter while up in Whistler, me and some random skier pulled a teenaged girl off the side of a cliff who was hanging by just a tree root. Drop was 500+ feet into a rockbed.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    3RD_Man said:
    This past winter while up in Whistler, me and some random skier pulled a teenaged girl off the side of a cliff who was hanging by just a tree root. Drop was 500+ feet into a rockbed.

Stallone yo

None of you guys rebuilt a vintage Corvette with nothing but a pile of rusty bolts and a crescent wrench? Nobody built their own O;ympic size indoor pool in their basement over the weekend?

Weaksauce, all of you.

• deezleedeezlee 298 Posts
    assembled 4x4 expedit

i take a leak outside every morning

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    pissed in the shower yesterday.

cleaned up my workshop including >100 beer/wine/liquor bottles that have been littering it. sometimes doing manly things sucks.

almost helped catch a sex assault perp. it's a long story.

http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/32067