P.U.T.S. London Jazz Cafe May 13th

staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
edited March 2015 in Strut Central
Quite rare to catch them on this side of the Atlantic I believe. Me and my brother are flying in from Amsterdam for this gig - birthday/fanboy/hanging out with friends type deal - any other UK/EU heads going to be in attendance?

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Schoolnight! But maybe if the planets align I can make it. I somehow need to not go to work and yet have the funds for a night out in London.

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    they're playing Liverpool and Leeds too, hope they make it up to Scotland again.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

Are they coming to Barcelona? Thes?

• Hey guys, yes, we actually are coming back to the UK for a handful of shows in between a busy festival routing here stateside.I will post up the run shortly, but it looks like it's only going to be EU. Sctoland was on the list for a second but logistics of car rentals may keep us on the isle while we are there.

more info to come!

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    Hey guys, yes, we actually are coming back to the UK for a handful of shows in between a busy festival routing here stateside.I will post up the run shortly, but it looks like it's only going to be EU. [strong]Sctoland was on the list for a second but logistics of car rentals may keep us on the isle while we are there[/strong].

more info to come!

*resists temptation to poke fun at Thes's geography*

cool, I will try to meet my brother in London anyway. he may be flying in for a quick visit between jobs.

btw, how does one buy a P t-shirt in 2015? website has been out of stock for ages!

• Lol hahaha. Technically SCTOLAND is off the isle, while it's bigger more well known brother Scotland remains geographically connected.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    No, no flip flops in SCTOLAND.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Hey guys, yes, we actually are coming back to the UK for a handful of shows in between a busy festival routing here stateside.I will post up the run shortly, [strong]but it looks like it's only going to be EU[/strong]. Sctoland was on the list for a second but logistics of car rentals may keep us on the isle while we are there.

more info to come!

Uhhh, EU or UK*? Barcelona headz ([strike]Spain[/strike] Catalunya) want to know the deal.

*this not a fun poke, or a poke of fun, or poking teh fun

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Count me in
    I owe Thes some rekkids
    Thes if you are down, I got s couple of mad libs with your name on
    Make it so; I ain't waiting hours at stage door like some fanboy Stan

• here ya go boyz!!!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    ROI!

;)

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Allright its officially on. Very much looking forward to this. We will be unfurling the soulstrut/puts fan banner mid gig obviously.

Who is going to be there and are pre gig beers on the cards?

What times the gig?
    I'm doing a pub quiz til 9.30

Just checked out the jazz cafe site and saw they sold out the venue! Hats off. Doors open at 7

Opening act is called too many t's
    The dudes mp4s are awful

staxwax said:
    Just checked out the jazz cafe site and saw they sold out the venue! Hats off. Doors open at 7

Opening act is called too many t's
    The dudes mp4s are awful

Damn. Then I'm out of bounds. Pah.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great show - crowd was very hype!
    Highlights included audience member head use for improvised beat creations and repeated enthusing over rocking out on a tuesday, on a wednesday. Hope the rest of the tour goes well!

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    Thanks for coming out!
    Yeah, it's always Tuesday when you're in tour. Our stage show is pretty much a constant stream of inside jokes and improvisation. That and being knackered and I reckon a little chuffed
    Zero fu@ks given at this point lol