Discogs sellers offering free shipping!?

deezleedeezlee 298 Posts
edited November 2014 in Strut Central
Hey I just got an email from a discogs seller offering free shipping this weekend. As a dollar bin fiend, free shipping is moving me to purchase.
I've come across discogs sellers offering free shipping before.
Is there a way to search for free shippers or for thanksgiving free shipping or whatever?

Comments

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I'll give free shipping in USA ($4 off overseas) to all soulstrutters.
    http://www.discogs.com/seller/JumpJumpMusic/profile

• ^^^ thanks, that's what's up! I'll take a look for sure.

• KadinkKadink Mainstream hip-hop is losing its street edge 98 Posts
    I charge a flat fee in the US: $2/cassettes, $3/7" records, CDs, & 8-tracks, $4/LPs. I also accept offers so you can make an offer of $4 less on something, mention Soulstrut, and I will accept it.

Sellers who charge $1 each or more for extra items annoy me.

• ^^^ nice!

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Dickwidth said:
    Get a job and you can afford to splurge on rares and express shipping like the rest of us. You broke ass dollar bin fiend better get that Obama care rehab record shit.

That's not very nice.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Dickwidth said:
    Get a job and you can afford to splurge on rares and express shipping like the rest of us. You broke ass dollar bin fiend better get that Obama care rehab record shit.

• Dickwidth said:
    That's real. Dickwidth Dropping knowledge.

As soon as I can get my baby potty trained I'll be spending that diaper money no doubt.

• Welcome to BlackLion Records Jamaica

Free Shipping Now